- 15 ✨

One week passed like this. They didn't meet much but talked a lot. Whenever Sidharth
or Shehnaaz got free they call each other and talks for hours. Their University going to start from next day. So now they will meet everyday atleast once in the class.

Sidharth was excited for a new journey of his carrier. So he called Shehnaaz for her opinion.

"Assalam walikum, professor. " Shehnaaz greeted him dramatically picking up the call as he didn't like the tag Professor from Shehnaaz

"Walikum salam. Naaz stop calling me this. It's sounds so complicated. " Sidharth whined

"Trust me. You look cute whenever you whine like child " Shehnaaz said laughing.

"No, I am hot and handsome baby. " Sidharth said in a flirting tone.

"Whatever. " She said with attitude

"What about tomorrow? Are you nervous? " he asked

"Umm..to be honest I was a little nervous before but now when I think about my dream of years coming true that makes me excited. " Shehnaaz expressed her feelings

"What about you? It's going to be your first day too." she asked after sometime

"Same as you. Though It wasn't my dream as you. But being a professor in that University from which you graduated makes you feel thrilled. "

"So meet you tomorrow. Sleep now. It's late. " Shehnaaz ordered.

"Hmm good night. Love you. " Sidharth confessed for the first time making her froze.

He waited for her answer but didn't get any nor she cut the call. Then he asked playfully,

"Is it mutual feeling or one sided? "He asked

"Mutual. " saying Shehnaaz cut the call.

Sidharth just laid on bed looking at ceiling. He had a beautiful smile on his face thinking about the incident just occurred. Then he covered himself with duvet and sleep took over him in no time.

On the other hand, After cutting the call Shehnaaz hugged her phone close to her chest taking high breath. For the first time in her life she blushed that too when someone said 'I LOVE YOU ' to her. Except sidharth if it was someone else then she would have broke his jaw. But it was her beloved boyfriend. She fell for him badly and deeply. After sometime she fell into deep slumber thinking about next day.

Next morning, Shehnaaz got massage from Sidharth that he will come to pick her up. So,she was waiting outside of her house. Sidharth opened his house door and give her a beautiful smile.

"Good morning miss. What's up?" Sidharth flirted with her.

"I had never thought that you would be this much flirty. " she said in disbelief

"I am not flirty. It's called adoration, love. " he said kissing her cheeks

"Ok so Mr.Professor tell me one thing who invent this so called adoration of yours. " she said pulling his nose

"I invent this for you. Now let's go, baby. We will be late on our first day. " he pulled her to his car.

"Sidharth I forgot about my car delivery. " Shehnaaz said standing in front of Sidharth's car with horror expression.

"So what? We will pick it to our way back home." he said buckling his seatbelt and gesturing her to sit inside quickly as it was getting late.

"Not needed it will deliver at home directly. But I don't know the time. " she said being tensed

"Don't worry. Let me know about the timing I will manage it by someone. " he drove towards BRUNCHIES for having breakfast. Reaching there they found Hayat and Faraz waiting for them outside the restaurant. They had breakfast and Shehnaaz went with Hayat and Faraz to avoid others attention.

They reached King's campus and headed towards their class and Faraz waited outside for Sidharth.

Soon the classes started and everyone got busy. At 4th class of Shehnaaz which was with group of few people there came Siddharth carrying his perfect aura. He introduced himself professionally and asked others introduction everyone introduced themself politely including Shehnaaz . The day passed like this at evening Shehnaaz picked her car by her own alone with Sidharth. Then they headed towards home.

Days was passing like this. They was growing closer and falling more for each other. Celebrating success and occasions with each other.

It was month of December. There will be a holiday of Christmas and New Year Eve. So,shehnaaz planned to celebrate Sidharth's birthday out of London and surprising him.