simon x lewis

simon's pov

i was in the jaffa factory waiting for Lewis to get here.i needed to get this off my chest it was driving me into madness . i shook my head to got it out of my head 'what if he doesn't like me that way. i think i took out my phone and texted him.

"Hey you coming?"

it asked i sighed in relief as i saw the doors open slightly . i grew more and more nervous as the doors opened even more . a guy in a spaceman suit

and came over to me . i smiled at him and he smiled back 'man i love this guy' i thought. i took a deep breath in and out'great i got him here now how to tell him'i thought then i got an idea. I pushed Lewis to a wall and kissed him.man i hope he got the idea.I sigh and leave starting to tear up.I run for the dorms and get on my bed ill just sleep this away.

Lewis's pov

i just stood there in shock and confusion why did simon kiss me and why did he run off and to where did he run off to.I sigh and walk out and hear dwarfish snoring coming from the dorms i needed the sleep so i went in and see simon in hes bed tear marks on his cheeks shaking its not cold or is he having a nightmare.

**********************Simons nightmare***************************************

it started out happy and then turned terrible it all started when simon was walking on the shore of some beach he and Lewis found JUST then lewis pushed simon into the ocean lewis knew he couldn't swim(A/N my story my way)"why lewis i thought we where friends "simon said just as he started to sink to the bottom and drowned.end of nightmare.

*******************************************************************************

3D person Simon and lewis

simon woke up in a cold sweat lewis was sitting at the end of the bed looking worried as he look at Simon he smiled to reassure him"l-Lewis"Simon said to his friend."yea Simon"Lewis said kissing Simon witch made Simon go wide eyed then shut them slowly and kissed back.when they stopped kissing Simon spoke up"i-i had a nightmare it was horrible we found this beach and we where walking on the shore line just talking then you just shoved me into the water i tried my best to swim but i got tiered and sunk to the bottom anddrowned but the last thing i heard and saw was you laughing and smirking"Simon says crying into Lewis.'its ok Simon ill always be here for you and i will never shove you into the ocean i know you cant swim to well"Lewis said kissing Simon on the head to calm him down that made simon smile and hug lewis tight but not to tight and lewis hug back and whispered into Simon's ear"Simon ill always love you my little dwarf"simon smiled"i love you to lewis"simon said and kissed lewis.

A/N OMG long chapter but o well you guys will live right plz tell me you will i would hate for all of you to die because of me :( well that's all i have for

today soo ill see you guys later good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee