Sips X Sjin

working at a dirt factory for sips wasnt a bad thing cause of one person.

It happend on the first day of kindergarden whe Sips meet Sjin for the first time.Sjin was playing alone with a farm set his dream was to become a famer but that was befor he meet Sips.Sips also had a dream to work for a dirt factory but he would need workers that was when he meet sjin.They became best frinds when Sips ask Sjin to join him on his quest.They made plans for the dirt factory every day the only problum was that they need a name for the company Sips came up with sips co but sjin came up with a better name Sjips co.Sips liked it alot.Years went by and they already had a lot of money but also fellings for one another.One day while Sjin was mineing Sips thought of something if he loved sjin he needed to get him something like flowers or...something he would like like a dog.So Sips went to a pet store run by a 14 year old girl named Kenzie"hello how may i help you"she said with s smile Sips asked for a dog Kenzie said they had many to chose from.Sips picked the husky.Sips was walking back with the husky on a blue leash, pet food snd toys for her.When he got back he saw a worrid looking sjin"Sips where wher you i thought you left me"Sjin cried Sips sighed and looked down at the puppy in his arms then back at Sjin"sorry sjin i just went to the pet store and go you a husky puppy"he said handing over the puppy to sjin who looked relived yet confuse"why?"he asked Sips froze"because i like you sjin like llke like you."Sips felt his eyes water up when he looked at Sjin he jad a smile and walked over to sips and kissed him full on the lips.Sips was left in shock then slowly closed his eyes and kissed back.

and thats when they knew the found happyness.They had eachother and it will stay that way.

A/N So that was long and pretty good. I hope you all liked it.Oh befor forget I need ideas or anything to help out
comment if you have anything Plz :3
Well thats all i have for today GoooodByeeeeeeeeee

:) RANDOM SMILEYFACE FTW