16

Miles Cadieux

The mission to attack the Russian base is tomorrow and to say I'm ready and get this fucking over with is exactly right.

I want to know that my family will be safe.

My family.

It feels good to say that, hearing Amiri call me dada shocked me at first but then I was smiling bigger than I have ever done before. I could have never been more happier than I am with them two than anyone else.

The other events that happened that night with Remi were hot I'm not even going to hide the fact the I never saw her being the one getting turned on by my gun but fuck was it a sight to see and I would love to see her under me again like that.

Right now I am walking out of my office into the main part of the warehouse where everyone usually is to tell them the plan.

"Alright everyone listen up!! If you don't see anyone here right now call them and tell them the boss said get here because this is important." I say shouting so all 1500 of my men can hear me. I wait for another five minutes before I get impatient and decide to just start.

"If they aren't hear yet, feel them in on the plan and if no one does and they fuck shit up I won't hesitate to put a bullet in there heads and there death will be your fault!" I growl out.

I hear a series of 'yes boss' and I hum in acknowledgment.

"Alright, tomorrow we will be invading the Russian mafia leader, Alex Ivanov's, warehouse. I want everybody training until 9 tonight, no breaks no stopping we need to be ready. Leave here at 9 tonight after training and be back here at 9 in the morning." I say shouting orders ending my talk and seeing my men disperse and start training.

I head back to my office and doing the rest of the paperwork done and getting everyone paid. I go over the plans in my head again so that they are engraved in my mind. I want to see Remi but I don't need to be distracted, I need to be alert so I will see her when I get back after the mission.

As I'm filling out some papers Ollie barges in and I roll my eyes at him. He sits down and just stares at me, doesn't say anything just stares.

"What do you need Ollie?" I say breaking the silence so he will stop being a creep.

"Nothing just wanted to come hang with you. Are you nervous about the mission?" He questions scratching the back of his neck and I sigh relaxing a bit.

"No. We have been going over this plan for a month and taking months before that to even create it, there should be no reason for anything to go wrong." I say knowing he just needs assurance that it's all going to work out fine.

"Yeah you are right I was just overthinking this mission." He says and I change the subject knowing that's probably what he needs.

"So how's it going with Eli?" I wonder as I continue to do the paperwork, multitasking.

"It's good, he's really sweet we are kind of similar in a way but so different in others it's freaky but we balance out truly." He expressed and I could see the smile on his face wanting to break out but he doesn't let it.

"That's good. Remi was telling me that he was so happy when he talked about you when she asked him." I tell him and I see his eyes light up and the smile finally makes its way through.