6

"get off me!" exclaimed malfoy as he tried his hardest to wiggle his way out of Crabbe's tight grip but Crabbe just smirked at malfoy "so pathetic, Draco malfoy at the hands of my mercy.." Crabbe growled soon Crabbe's ham like fist collided with Draco's face causing a purple bruise to form, wincing Draco shouted "HELP!PLEASE HELP!" not drawing any attention unfortunately, and earning a few punches from Crabbe finally crabbe dropped malfoy on the floor and smirked at the pathetic figure wincing in pain before exiting the scene tears welled up in Draco's eyes and was threatening to fall but Draco knew bloody well that he shouldn't let the tears escape from its prison

Draco felt someone's eyes burning into his neck he looked behind him to find,oh bloody hell.Not him anyone but him...

____----______------______
(Harry's pov)

"but why not? why not Hermione? It's sixth year all over again! don't you get it? Draco malfoy is up to something!" I said crossing my arms over my chest as Hermione just sighed "Im not saying that he isn't up to something,"she said coldly glaring at Harry "I'm just SAYING he doesn't seem too bothered to act like his usual self,besides both his parents passed on who wouldn't be upset?" I didn't reply I didn't know malfoy has alot to deal with."he is also the heir of the malfoy name after his parents passing." I felt awful that he had to go through after all it is karma(so heartless of you harris 💔) "Also Hermione,how did you know all of this?" Ron asked skeptical about Hermione's knowledge about the blonde boy "I've been reading about pureblood families and the malfoys were the top on the list." Hermione said "oh,but how did you know malfoys parents you know passed on?" I asked "oh really,is it that important?" "Yes." me and Ron said at the same time Hermione rolled her honey brown eyes and scoffed "I heard the Slytherins talking about it" now that was a shock to me,since when have Hermione listen to the Slytherins? I looked at her in awe at the girl "Harry,do you mind going to the Great hall first? I need to tell Ron something.." Hermione said biting her lower lip, of course their going to make out again I pray nobody is going to walk in on them "ok" and I walked to the Great hall.
__________-----__________
(Harry's pov)
I walked to the Great hall with my hands deep in my pockets and looked causal,I then hear a cry for help "HELP PLEASE HELP!" I tried to find the source of the voice and eventually I did and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Vincent Crabbe having a go at Draco Lucius Malfoy
________________________
( Draco's pov)
I looked at potter and he looked back at me "how long have you been standing there..?" I asked worried that he saw me getting beaten up "when you screamed for help" I sighed and stood up which I failed to do so as I fell right back into square 1,potter says while rubbing the back of his neck "do you want me to take you to the hospital wing?" I looked at him shock as I was about to respond "I don't think that's necessary Mr potter." A cold voice said that voice belongs to professor Severus Snape my god father..
________________________
A/N: next chapter is about what I'm planning and please please read it so everything will make sense to you so you don't go saying "wait what the fuck?"
Byee stay hydrated stranger