What You Need

Hello my beautiful people! ❤

I'm so sorry for the long wait but I was very busy (good busy) so I wanted to take time to make this second chapter as good as I wanted it to be! I hope I managed to express it the best way and to live up to your expectations!! Thank you so much for your comments, kudos and support, it means the world to me!

I will leave you to this purifying ritual then, please let me know what you think about it! ❤

***

"You can just relax now and follow my voice, Hwanwoong-ah, do you think you can do this?" He asked as he started massaging Hwanwoong's pectorals, helping himself with the oil. He waited for the youngest to say anything back at him before he joined his hands, rubbing them one against the other. Then, he started whispering undecipherable words at a very fast pace that Hwanwoong was unable to hear.

"Yes, Master..." Hwanwoong mumbled, smiling at the feeling of Youngjo's slender hands tracing circles on his chest as the perfume of that natural essential rose oil was making him feel buzzy.

When Youngjo felt the youngest was relaxing enough under his touch, he used his fingers to draw the shape of the symbols he needed to unlock his patient's first chakra: his eyes widened in surprise when he found the door to Hwanwoong's root chakra open for him. He had done it so many times with different kinds of people already, but no one had allowed him inside as easily as the youngest had just done. "Hwanwoong-ah?" He couldn't help checking on him. "Can you hear my voice?"

Hwanwoong's eyes were firmly shut when he replied: "I-I can but..." He frowned. "It's dark in here..."

Youngjo opened his hands, holding them right above the other's belly button. "Is it dark, Hwanwoong? Can you see anything around you at all? Don't worry, I'm right here with you."

Hwanwoong nervously shook his head from side to side: "Where? Where are you?"

Youngjo put his right hand on the other's lower chest, carefully pushing him down: "I'm here. I'm right here and I won't leave you alone, Hwanwoong, I promise you. Please take a deep breath for me."

The master watched Hwanwoong take more than one deep breath as if he was also trying to calm himself down on his own. "O-Okay..." He whispered at the end, allowing the other to keep going.

"Very good. You're doing so well, Hwanwoong-ah. Can you look around yourself? What do you see?" He asked once again, hoping the other was deep down into the trance enough to tell Youngjo.

Hwanwoong tried hard to focus, to open his eyes wide, but all he could see was black. He was scared of the dark and, even if he could hear the master's voice, he felt terribly alone. He made a step forward but he felt as if there was a cliff right in front of his feet, a cliff he couldn't see. He was stuck, he didn't know what to do besides standing right where he was. "I-I'm scared... It's dark. I can't see anything around. I'm afraid to fall and it's dark, Master..." His hands closed in fists along his sides.

Youngjo was finally able to see it: the first block in Hwanwoong's 'sacral chakra'. The fact he couldn't move his own body the way he wanted to was a clear sign he felt sexual desire towards someone and for some reason he couldn't let it guide his actions. "Do you want me to help you see the light, Hwanwoong?" He asked, putting his other hand as well on the other's belly button. "Please, answer me honestly."

"Yes! Please, Master I..." He suddenly felt the ground tumbling down into pieces under him before he hopelessly fell into the darkness. He screamed, taking hold of Youngjo's hands even with his eyes shut. "Help, Master, please!" His body started moving frenetically and there was nothing he could do to stop.