What You Want

Their kiss was slow and deep, differently from the ones they had previously exchanged, and Hwanwoong sighed in relief as if he had just taken a deep breath of air on top of a cliff, maybe the same one he had felt crumbling down his feet something like a lifetime ago. His lips parted, allowing Youngjo's tongue to taste the sweetness of the plum he had been keeping in his mouth along with his unspoken words.

Hwanwoong smiled in the contact when he realized he was finally free to do what he wanted to with the other and he was even happier to notice Youngjo seemed to share his feelings by the way he was quietly sighing while kissing him. He didn't care about what time it was or where they were. Hwanwoong was Hwanwoong and Youngjo was Youngjo, nothing else mattered when their legs intertwined and they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Hwanwoong's fingers found their way towards the other's neck as he could feel Youngjo's arm surrounding his waist, owning him like anyone ever had.

"Youngjo—" He sighed when their hard members brushed and the oldest decided to tilt his head to the side to bury his nose in the crack of Hwanwoong's neck. "Yes—" He couldn't help groaning when he felt the other's burning hot breath on his sensitive skin, right before he started sucking hickeys into it. Hwanwoong's hands tightened around the other's red hair, fighting the urge to close his eyes and dive into that feeling because he wanted to look, he wanted to focus his attention on what the other was doing. He wanted Youngjo to leave such deep marks on his body he would have never forgotten that day.

Youngjo waited for his brand-new canvas that was the other's skin to finally show the piece of art he had had in mind to create before he kissed Hwanwoong again. Their bodies were a mess of limbs intertwining, brushing against each other thanks to oil and water, mixing on their skin instead of remaining separated as chemistry would order them to. The more they made out, the more Hwanwoong could feel a sprout of life growing inside him, a new life blooming in a desert-like heart. He felt stronger when he grabbed the other's shoulders. He felt bolder when he pushed him down so that he could move on top of Youngjo. He felt restless when he straddled the master's body, looking down at his astonished face. It had been a while since Hwanwoong hadn't been able to feel something and he loved the way his heart could never stop beating, his fingertips tingling because he wanted to touch, he wanted to feel.

"H-Hwanwoong—" Youngjo moaned out loud when it was the youngest who was sucking at one of his nipples, his hands never stopping caressing the other's wide chest now decorated with strange tattoos. He focused on one of them and he started tracing its shape with his tongue, making Youngjo shiver.

Youngjo's head had been a blank page as soon as he had woken up with all the other's negativity haunting his mind. He didn't remember anything, not even his own name. He just wanted Hwanwoong to stay there with him, to help him, to stay close to him, to never stop making him feel loved and appreciated. "I'm yours, Hwanwoong." He couldn't help confessing. He was completely hypnotized. He didn't feel any sort of human need. He just wanted to breathe in Hwanwoong's scent for the rest of his life. If the other would have asked him to be his slave and to worship him, his wish would have been his command.

Hwanwoong lifted his head up and their eyes met: he could see how much love and sadness and utter devotion lingered in the master's eyes and he found himself wondering how come he had been able to live until that moment without staring at that glint of life animating Youngjo's irises. Unable to stay still any longer, he kept traveling with his mouth over the other's skin until he reached Youngjo's hard member. He looked up for a moment, almost searching for any shade of doubt in the other's face since that was the first time he had ever found himself doing something so intimate with another young man. Youngjo's frustrated sigh left nothing to do to the other except parting his mouth to welcome the tip of the other's shaft inside. He quickly moved his head down, then, further down, until he could feel it in the back of his throat while oxygen was having a hard time passing through. He found both Youngjo's hands resting on his own hip bones and their fingers intertwined as the youngest started bobbing his head back and forth, his eyes never leaving Youngjo not to miss any of his absolutely amazing reactions.