43 WANT YOU

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you" ~ Jungkook

(A/n: my fav song ♡)

| Author's pov |

"Jungkook we are not sure that it is Jungwoon", Taehyung said.

Taehyung, Jungkook along with their most trusted men are sitting in the meeting room.

Last night when Taehyung told Jungkook that he got voice recording of those traitor guards and the person who attacked y/n, Jungkook was impatient to catch that person. He schedule the meeting today, so that they can discuss and make up a plan to catch that person.

"Remember that day when we found y/n, we got two other bodies also, which were probably of Jungwoon and Mark. So how can Jungwoon be still alive, when I myself buried his body in the ground", Taehyung continued his sentence, making Jungkook go through the flashback of two years ago.

A horrible day of his life.

| Two years ago |

(a/n: plz I suggest you to go through the chapter '35 gone' again. After that you can continue the flashback here. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to understand)

Continued from that chapter.......

Jungkook start running towards the the edge of the cliff from where the car just fell.

"Jungkook stop you will fall", Taehyung plead holding him by his wrist.

Soon a blast was heard. The sound echoed through the area.

The car burned while drowning in the water.

Jungkook stop his struggles and let his body fall on ground.

Jungkook closed his eyes, with his head on Taehyung's lap.

Crying and caressing Jungkook's hairs, Taehyung also start tearing up.

"Boss! What happened to boss", Liam said, coming towards Taehyung and Jungkook's direction with other guards.

"Liam bring the car, we have to take Jungkook to the hospital", Taehyung ordered, trying to pick Jungkook with the help of other guards.

Within a minute Liam brought the car and they all placed Jungkook inside the car.

"Liam take Jungkook hospital carefully", Taehyung said to Liam and took out his phone.

"But where are you going and where is Mrs Jeon?", Liam asked Taehyung confusedly.

But their attention divert to the black car. The person in the car reverse the car at the high speed and turned his car and left from there.

"Follow that car, don't let the person to get out our hand", Liam said to the other guard. He nodded and left to do the work that is assigned to him.

"Boss where is Jungwoon and I can't see Mrs Jeon", Liam asked Taehyung, look here and there to find the presence of y/n.

Taehyung's tears start streaming down.

"Boss what happened?", Liam again questioned being hella confuse.

"S-she l-left u-us", those words came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"What?!", Liam whisper yelled. His shocking expressions are screaming that he can't believe what Taehyung is telling him.

"B-But....h-how? w-why?", Liam spoke in his broken voice. His heart hurts knowing the fact that how much his boss loves his wife.

Liam is feeling a pain, which he didn't receive but experienced it by looking at others.
___________________