55 GAME END

| Author's pov|

"Look who we have here....... welcome babygirl", Jungwoon said, walking down the stairs.

All of them present in the room, including Jungkook and y/n, divert their gaze at him.

But their eyes enlarged in a pure shock when they saw Jungwoon aiming a gun at Taehyung's head.

"You f*cker. HOW DARE YOU", Jungkook shouted hiding y/n behind him.

Jungwoon laughed at him and replied, "woahh..... Your hiding her from me. F*cking scaredy cat".

Jungkook shot him a deadly glare and spoke, "I am not a scaredy cat, I am protecting my loved ones from you- but wait how you will understand. You don't have any loved one in your life. Just a mere bastard who like to spend his life on streets".

Jungkook smirked, while Jungwoon gave him a furious look.

"I am with my oppa, you bloody r*scal Jungkook", Sasha said coming out of nowhere.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and made a boring face.

"Oppa we need to hurry up. We locked the guards who came with Taehyung in a room, but still I think we should leave as soon as possible before they come out of the room", Sasha whispered in jungwoon's ear but Taehyung can still hear them.

They have tied Taehyung's hands behind him with a rope, also his foots. While his mouth is covered with a tape.

Jungwoon is securely holding Taehyung, by wrapping his hand around his neck.

Taehyung is trying and waiting for that moment when he can take action against Jungwoon.

"Jeon Jungkook if you want your friend to be alive, let us go from here", Jungwoon demanded, applying the pressure on the gun he is placing on Taehyung's temple.

Jungkook chuckled and answered, "look now who is being scaredy cat. Anyways what can be expected from an a*shole like you. Go I am not stopping you".

Jungkook smiled at him, while everyone stared at him with amazement.

"Jungkook", y/n whispered, clutching her fist on his shirt.

"Don't worry. I will not let him go today", Jungkook mumble in a voice which can only be heard by y/n, without looking back at her.

Y/n sighed, not understanding what he is cooking in his brain.

"Call off your guards from the entrance gate", Jungwoon demanded, trying his best to not to show them that he is actually scared.

Jungkook gave him creepy smile. And while, pressing his lips into a thin line and raising his eyebrows plus closing his eyes, he nodded.

All other present in the room are hella confused. They all want to ask Jungkook that why he is doing that but they can't. So they are just watching the show with a question mark roaming around in their heads.

Jungkook signed his one of the man, to follow what Jungwoon his saying.

His guard, having no other option, spoke through his bluetooth device, "clear the main entrance, boss don't want any of our man their".

"Copied", when he heard the voice which came across from the bluetooth device, he shook his head up and down letting Jungkook know that they are doing what he ordered.

Jungkook poke his inner cheek with his tongue and tilted his head towards Jungwoon. It was obvious that he is indicating him that his wish is granted.

"I never thought that Jeon Jungkook will give in that much early", Jungwoon mocked him, without knowing Jungkook's real intentions.