1| Accidental Spill

Angie

Angie

" Angie !" Are you even listening to what I'm saying ? The brunette besides me comments .

" Of courses not , Giselle. You know how she is . Once she starts reading books , she's in her own dream world " A Blonde dude fires back with sarcasm while tapping my back .

If you're wondering who they're and why am I letting them annoy me , then these airheads are my so called , " BFF's " ones I would likely not trade with anything or anyone in this world.

The Brunette is named Giselle Sanders and The Blondie is Harvey Marshall.

We've been friends since preparatory and our friendship has been going strong ever since .

Today , my best friend Giselle finally broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years who has always treated her shitty , but  was too naive to see it .

Just a day ago , Giselle saw him hooking up with some random chic from our school. To sum it all up , Giselle slapped him and deleted all sorts of contact with him .

Which brings us back to present where  we are on our way to " Tripods Cafe House " to celebrate the occasion .

I mean to show her some bestie support .

Given , we were only 17 and were banned from drinking Alcohol by our so called " parents ", thereby crossing the latter option. So our only means of having fun was Energy Drinks , Cokes and Appetizing Foods that went with it .

Tripods Cafe House was the only Cofee pod to stay open past Midnight , with free Wi-Fi connections which gave you endless amount of free internet to carry your research on or best , to make vlogs if u love sharing your adventures on YouTube , like me .

I wouldn't say , I am an influencer but I had a preety good amount of followers on Twitter and Instagram , somewhere between 34k -112k .

The cafe pod is where I generally stay at if not at home or school .

Me and my friends were just laughing and cracking jokes on our way there.

(When suddenly a familiar face comes walking by )

" Hey , Angie " Teresa, a girl from my IP class comes walking towards me . Her medium length hair slowly blowing back at the wind , signalling the start of Cold Winter . And I loved winter.

"I need the notes from Mr. Assman's class "

" Teresa " I started while unzipping my book bag . She's the 25th person to ask me for notes this week .

" Why is it that you guys only want my notes ? There are plenty of other classmates to ask from ?"

" Well , considering you have the highest GPA in our class , I think you know why ."

"There u go , Teressa " I faked a smile .

I threw the book on her , and the merciless wind blew , sending the notes to fly away , getting stuck in a tree nearby .