〖🌈〗 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

༄ Goodmorning my fellow magical girls, ( well at least goodmorning for me, it's 8:00 when I'm writing this ) okay so while I was writing the lore, I couldn't find a good way to say all the small details about the Skylands without it being jarring, so imma just put them here lol

❥ Fun Fact 1: The royal family is black
Yep, all of them
Queen Skyra, King Palette, Princess Lunaria, Prince Cumulus, all black. In fact, most of the Skylandic population is PoC!

❥ Fun Fact 2: Irotorian phonk sounds like Alien pop

❥ Fun Fact 3: Skylandics use the metric system

❥ Fun Fact 4: Paintings. Murals.
e v e r y w h e r e .
Granted, art is a huge part of Skylandic and Irotorian culture, so thats probably why

❥ Fun Fact 5: The Skylands use Roman Numerals. Greek Numerals and the numbers we're familiar with is taught, but Roman Numerals are the most popular.

❥ Fun Fact 6: The two most popular sports are Pegasus racing and Ribbon Twirling.

❥ Fun Fact 7: Homophobia just simply doesn't exist. As well as misogyny, transphobia, and racism. Hell, all of those are federal offenses.

❥ Fun Fact 8: The most popular genre of music is Angel Pop, which a combination of Classical music, Pop, with light R&B elements sprinkled in for flavor. Absolute bangers.

❥ Fun Fact 9: It's normal for men to wear dresses

❥ Fun Fact 10: Birds can see The Skylands and interact with it if they want. Humans and non-winged animals need to have a source of Irotoric magic in order to see The Skylands and Irotorians. Angelic magic works too.

❥ Fun Fact 11: The beginning of The Stairway To Heaven is located in The Skylands. When someone dies, King Palette or Queen Skyra lowers the stairs to the ghost of said dead person, and bring it back up when the person gets to the top. Only ghosts can see the staircase and interact with it. Irotori's don't really care about the staitcase. It's just a thing that's there to them, the ghosts think the same thing.

❥ Fun Fact 12: Glitter Flowers
That's it
That's the post.

❥ Fun Fact 13: Architecture heavily takes from The 19th century and 1940s Europe, and adds Angelcore to the mix.

༄ i cant think of anything else so that's it lol ok bye