Chapter 36

Jeongguk pants, when Taehyung starts sucks on his neck, the moments his back touched the soft surface of bed. They had just reached the campfire, where a kingsized bed was placed illuminated by the fairy lights and the light of fire and Taehyung didn't waste any second in pinning the younger down on the bed.

"T-Tae!" Jeongguk whimpers, when Taehyung bites down hard on his neck. Taehyung stops sucking and breathes heavily against other's neck, trying to control his hormones and not hurt his fiancé.He looked down seeing a dark purple hickey where he just bit down.

A possessive feeling run down his body, as he pushes his body down, pressing harder against the older, seeing the marked skin that was once clean and untouched, and only he is allowed to touch it.

"Fuck baby, I wanna fuck you so hard that you forget your name" Taehyung whispers seductively right next to younger's ear who whimpered in response. Taehyung knew Jeongguk loved it when he talked dirty to him, especially in the bed, and it was clear through other's reaction, as he clenched the white sheets of bed tightly in his fists.

"Fuck Tae, f-fuck" Jeongguk pants looking down at Taehyung's thigh pressed against his hard one, moving it slightly in a circular motion.

Jeongguk was losing his senses with every passing second and so was Taehyung.

Taehyung decided to take the action first, and pull Jeongguk a bit forward as he grabs the zipper of the top from younger's back and swiftly opens it before throwing away, and just in a swift of second his mouth latched on other's nipple, and Jeongguk let out a loud chocked moan at the sudden warmth against his nipple.

Taehyung grabs the golden chain which was wrapped around younger's waist and pushes him down, when Jeongguk tried to make their lower parts get some friction.

"Fuck baby. You are so hot" He whispers, running his hand all over other's chest tracing the hockey's that were just created by him.

Their lips meet in a hot and messy kiss, saliva dripping down their mouth as they molded their lips, biting and chewing down on them. Taehyung opens the zipper of other's pants after getting a small nod from the younger.

Jeongguk bits his lips, face turning the same color as his lips, when Taehyung slowly pulls his pants down. Taehyung felt his breath hitched when the lace slowly appeared hidden under the pants.

He halts and looks upwards towards Jeongguk's who had his face covered with his arm, clearly shy and flustered. Taehyung himself was having problems controlling himself and not pound on the other male.

"Baby, don't be shy. It's just me" Taehyung whispers, leaning forward and pulls Jeongguk's arm away from his face and leans in to kiss him to distract.

Jeongguk tightly closes his eyes, kissing back when Taehyung once again grabbed his pants pulling it down, now completely throwing them off. Taehyung pulls away from the kiss, locking his eyes with the younger laying under him.

There was something so astonishing and alluring dancing in Taehyung's eyes as he breaks the eye contact, trailing his eyes down. Jeongguk bites his abused lips, when Taehyung runs his eyes down his body, stuck on one particular area.

Taehyung felt like someone knocked the breath out of his lungs as he felt like his throats getting squeezed, when his eyes fall on the dark red color of piece wrapped around younger's hips and lower waist.

He opens his mouth and closes it again like a fish, unable to speak as no words leave his lips. He raises his hand tugging on the lace as he hooks it on his finger, pulling it hard. Jeongguk gasps hard when Taehyung let go of the lace making it hit back on his skin, clinging against his waist again. Taehyung's eyes were wide as he didn't avert his eyes from where the lace had clinged back to.