8.- Repo Mantis

Donnie opens the lid of a trunk as Eva, who wore a plain polo white blouse, a knitted top vest and black jeans with a pair of dress shoes, stood beside Mikey who stand beside her holding an old tire and had a bored look.

"Man, junkyards are gold mines!" Donnie begans digging through the trunk of the car with his hands and battle shell legs helping out too, eventually he finds a pineapple air freshener and sniffs it. "Who needs real pineapples when you have one of these babies?"

"I-uh... Tell me again why I'm here?" Eva asks as he looks down at her phone to check the time, it's been almost 10 minutes since the two had picked her up from her class suddenly and taken her to the junkyard.

"I read in some catalogs that couples spend some time together to get to know one another and get along." Donnie says as he continues looking through the trunk.

Mikey leans back a bit to her. "He's been searching all night, tips and ideas on how you guys could get along." He smirks as Eva blushed of the given information.

"Wh-wha- wha?!"

Then something caught the two to look behind and see a huge magnet in the background lifts a car, seeing it moving.

Mikey then tried to get his brother attention as he points out. "Donnie! Donnie! Donnie! I really think we should ..."

Donnie didn't listen and took out a red stuff dices. "Ah, fuzzy nerd dice!" He shouted in glee.

"Donnie!" It was Eva turn to yell, seeing the magnet hang the vehicle hang above them for a second and then drops.

Mikey quickly pushed Donnie and picked Eva before jumping aside, grunting with the impact as they bounce down the pile of cars they were on top of and then land inside a car.

Donnie sat up and turn to his brother. "Mikey, next time, I would appreciate a heads-up."

"Okay. Heads up!" Mikey expressed with a gesture.

Looking into the rearview window, Eva sees a wrecker pulling a vehicle behind it. "What's that?" She asks as the two boys lean in over to get a glance too.

"Is that . . ." Mikey mutters.

Donnie then gasps as his eyes widen. "It is!"

Confused Eva turned to the duo. "What? What is it?" She asks.

"The Jupiter Jim Moon Buggy!" Mikey tells her, grabbing her shoulder and lightly shook her.

Donnie then added "Featured in not one, not two, but sixty sequels of "Jupiter Jim's Last Trip to the Moon". Ah, ha!" He mentions.

The trio watches how the wrecker arm swings and releases the buggy, which rolls over and lands upright on its wheels, neatly.

"How could anybody let that historical gem slip through their fingers?" Mikey asks in disbelief, turning around.

Also turning around Donnie drop his chin on the car's seat. "I do not know, Michael, but we've got to have it." He declared with a glare.

The two brothers leaped out from the car begin running through the junkyard, heading for the buggy.

Mikey pokes his head from behind a vehicle after Donnie. "But how are we gonna get the car? We can't go and talk to one of those human people."

There was a loud crash and the car they are hiding behind was suddenly lifted into the air, a mutated praying mantis holds the car up over his head.

"Who the heck are youse?" He asks as he looks down at the turtles duo.

Donnie then yelled. "Oh, no, a mutant! Wait, we're mutants too. It's okay." he then corrected himself, dusting himself as he sats up.