Prologue: The Reunion

Ever since the Old Manor was burned to the Ground along with Ciel and Saphira's Parents but Ciel and his older sister were separated from each other since the incident. Ciel thought of his older sister was dead but never gave up on finding his older sister until now he made a contract with a demon butler name Sebastian causing Ciel to name him after a dog. Now Ciel is the new lord of the same Phantomhive Manor that Sebastian rebuilt it and Became the Queen's guard dog. They head into town for the new case of the victim that has been murdered so they head to the undertaker shop for the information. Soon As they arrive at the undertaker shop Sebastian opens the door and walk for Ciel to walk into the shop looking for the undertaker. While the lid of the coffin opens up and shows that the undertaker was there with a creepy smile

" Undertaker: well well My lord Phantomhive... Come for a coffin today hehehehehehehe"

Ciel just glare at him and let out a huff at him before crossing his arms.

"Ciel: No I don't! Just need the information about the victim today at the crime scene"

The undertaker nodded then turn towards the open door with the curtains open.

"Undertaker: My dear blue rose can you get the file today with the dog treat"

Soon the person wearing all black walked out through the door wearing vintage clothes with her hood on her head carrying a folder and a dog treat handed it to him and that caught Ciel and Sebastian in shock that the undertaker has assistance.

"Undertaker: Thank you mind dear and also Ciel there is someone hear you might recognize"

Ciel looks at the female person who slowly takes off her hood and reveals her true self it was Saphira Phantomhive, Ciel's older sister who was alive all this time.

"Saphira: Hello lil brother" 

Ciel: Saphira? Is that you "

She smile gently and then open her arms towards him who ran over to her and hug her waist tightly. So she hugs him back as well holding him close.

" Ciel: I miss you so much Saphira. I thought you were dead but how"

" Saphira: The undertaker found me and let me help him with his shop.... when he told me that you were alive, I was so happy''

Then She saw a tall butler wearing all black look at her and she look back at him. When they made Eye contact that mean he found his mate slowly walking over bow toward her with a smile.

"Sebastian: Good day My Lady! I'm Sebastian Michaels head Butler from the phantomhive manor"

He takes her hand and kisses her knuckle then look at her before letting her hand go.

" Saphira: Likewise... Anyway Ciel I would love to go back to the mansion with you "

"Ciel: I would love you to come back home again"

She nodded then she walk over toward the undertaker hug him and said thank you for everything and reunion with her brother once again Then he gave her a death scythe called Darkness Blade. Then they walk out of the shop and head inside the carriage before heading back to the manor.

"Ciel: Sis Im happy that you're alive"

"Saphira: Me too Ciel.... but now we're together again and never being apart again"

They lean against each other and smile gently having a brother-and-sister moment before they return to the manor and park the carriage in front of the manor steps. So Sebastian open the door and hold out his hand to help Saphira down from the carriage and she look at the manor remembering it was the same manner.

So they head toward the front door and open it as Saphira and Ciel walk in.

" Servant: Welcome home Milord"

They saw a Female who look like Ciel but a bit taller.

"May-rin: Wow she's pretty"

"Finny: Your right May-rin who is she "

"Bard: She is beautiful but why is she look like Our lord"

Tanaka: It's good to see you're doing well Lady Saphira"

She walks over to him and hugs him gently with a smile on her face then face everyone.

"Tanaka: Everyone let me introduce you to Saphira Rose Phantomhive head of the phantomhive and older sister to Ciel Earl Phantomhive"

"Ciel: and you guys will respect her as you respect me are we clear"

"Servants: Yes Sir"

Then Ciel and Saphira walk toward the study room to catch up and Ciel orders Sebastian to make some tea And started to place a game of chests having a good time and it was kinda missing for this moment. After dinner, Sebastian shows her the room from before.

Soon Sebastian opens her room door and lets Her walk in her room looks around smiles gently remembers her very own room but turns around and looks at him

"Saphira: How did you do it, Sebastian"

Then he lifts her chin even tho his so very close to her.

"Sebastian: You see Milady, I'm simply one hell of a butler"

then she watched her walk out of her room and close the door, while Saphira got dressed for bed but look at the full moon sighing gently before crawling into her bed fell asleep peacefully night.