Chapter 2 His Butler, Strongest

In afternoon at the Phantomhive Manor May-rin, Finny and Baldory discover an infestation of mice in and employ unorthodox methods to eliminate them.

"Baldory: Bloddy hell. This wire's are done for.''

"May-rin: Oh, Not the rats again!''

"Baldory: This is getting ridiculous. I mean i heard they'd been plaguing Londen Lately, but i never expected to be such a problem this far out of the city."

Soon the rat race across them but stop infront of them making them shock and Finny pick up the statu in the hallway and aim at the rat.

"Finny{ Shouting}: Now i got you, rat!'' 

when he throw it Baldory, May-rin are shouting while the rat Squeaking as well let out a cloud of dust in the hallway.

"Finny: Looks like it got away"

"Baldory: What're you laughjing for? Are you trying to kill us, too you idot?"

In a nearby room, Ciel and Saphira along with Several Nobles are playing pool. They discuss the recent problem with mice, and insinuate that there is a "rat" among them.

"Sir Randall: Quite the commotion going on out there. It seem you're experincing a rat problem as well."

''Diedrich: Speacking of Which, how long will you two let the vermin run wild? Filthy  monster. someone really ought to take care of them, don't you think?''

"Lau: And someone will. They just waiting for the opportune moment.''

"Madam Red: Indeed. They prefers to settle things with one blow. will you pass on this turn too, Lord and lady Phantomhive?"

"Ciel: we're pass it's our Policy not to shoot is we know that we will miss. That's all very well,"

"Sir Randall: But  when will you both handle the problem?"

"Saphira: Anytime you like. The rats will soon come looking for their forbidden cheese, and we hold the key to that storgehouse.

"Ciel: Even so, looking the nest and elimating the vermin promises to be a tedious task. You should  concertrated on preparing  us a suitable reward.''

"Sir Randall: You're both are vulture."

"Ciel: Sir Randall, I'd be careful how you smear our family name.''

"Azzurro: Heh, You're in trouble now, Randall. What Next, Lord and Lady Phantomhive?"

Soon ciel get up from his seat and head towards the pool table while Saphira was sitting on the arm chair with a smirk abit.

"Saphira: It'a time to put an end to this worthless game, don't you think?"

But He walk back Sir Randall but slowly stop abit.

"Ciel: How soon can you secur the payment?"

" Sir Randall: Tonight. I'll have it by then.''

then ciel jump on the corner of the pull table use the pull stick tp hit the white ball before knocking it againt the other pool table balls into their holes.

"Ciel: Then I'll sent a carriage for you later. We can even perpare some light entertaiment for you. Does that sound great?

"Diedrich{ Shocking}: You passed you turn twice, and now  you're after  them all in one go??!''

"Ciel: Naturally.''

"Sir Randall: Careful, or your greed will undo you.''

"Ciel: Am i undone?"