2

After running from there Jin immediately went to his car and left the place.

He went into his big apartment and went to the bathroom, he started to crying while water was running down his body.

His body  was trembling so badly because of the crying.

Although it was not new to him but it hurts very much when people insult you just because of your looks.

It is not his fault he is black, right?. But people keep insulting him because of that.

It is not that Jin is very much ugly. His facial features and body features are very good. His body is like an hourglass.

But just because he is black people put him in ugly list. Because people doesn't have the eyes to observe the real beauty.

After a hour later he came out of the bathroom not because he has calmed down.

Because he has no time to even mind his grieves. He knows very well how it feels , sleep in empty stomach. And he does not want to experience that anymore.

So he has to work to fill his stomach. Tomorrow he has to go to Busan. He has an event there to decorate.

So he went into the kitchen and cooked some ramen and started to eat.

Now he has every thing but he is alone , no one is waiting for him,no one is there when he is feeling down,no one is there to love him. This big house is like a hunting house to him.

But it is far better than his orphanage and the streets where he had to live for a while when the orphanage authority kicked him out in his 18th birthday.

He went to bed to have some peace of mind.

Namjoon was the only person in his life who gave him a very good memory which is unforgettable to him.

He was Jin's first kiss, first hug. He had treated him like a prince. They would go to a cafe to eat or to a park just to spend their leisure. 

Because Namjoon was not a rich person who can spend dollars for him.

But he was happy with him. But it seems like God is also his enemy. He can't see him happy.

The day Namjoon brought him to his house to introduce him to his parents it was the last day of their relationship.

Namjoon's parents are outdated they didn't accept Jin because he is an orphan and jin is not beautiful.

Namjoon told Jin that he wanted to live with him. He would run away with him.

But Jin didn't agreed because he knows how it feels to live without your parents and he doesn't want his love one to feel the same pain.

That's why they are not together today.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

In the morning :  

Jungkook's mother was packing his luggage and jungkook was saying her that he is going to be late.

"Mom, I am going to be late. Please hurry up"    

"Then why didn't you asked me yesterday to pack your luggage? "      His mom asked angrily.

"Mom I forgot about the meeting yesterday, that's why I didn't tell you"    Jungkook said whining.

"Then don't say anything. Just wait for sometimes. "      His mom said putting his essential things.

"I can't do your things anymore. I think now it's the to get you a husband"      Mrs. Jeon said smiling.

Jungkook blushed at that.

"How many days are you going to stay in Busan? "    His mom asked locking the bag.

"I don't know. Maybe a week. "      Jungkook said.

He is ready to go to the airport he kissed his mom's cheek and said     "bye mom, see you soon"  

"Bye son. All the best for your meeting"      

"Bye dad "      Jungkook said hugging his dad.

"Bye son. "      Mr. Jeon said patting his back.

On the other hand.

Jin was locking the door. He has no one who will care for him. Give him a kiss on the forehead. Wish him a safe journey.

After reaching on the airport Jin went for checking. And after that he went to the aeroplane. And took his reserved seat.

Jin was sketching his ideas in a notepad.

Jungkook got on the plane after checking. He is a little bit late. He would miss the flight if he was a few minutes late.

He was searching his seat. And at least found it. And to his bad luck it is not beside the window.

He sat on his seat and his seat mate was doing something on the notepad.

He wants to exchange the seat with other if the person agree.

"Excuse me? "        Jungkook asked.

"Yes"       Jin said lifting his head.

"Nothing"      Jungkook said immediately recognizing Jin.

But Jin doesn't't remember him. He was so busy that he didn't notice him in the party.

"Okay"    Saying that Jin again started sketching.

The pilot announced that the plane will take off soon.

Jin put his notepad into his bag. He is very scared about the plane's take off.

But he is very shy and quite person. He makes sure to keep his feelings inside his heart.

The plane started to shake terribly. Jin hold his seat belt like his life depends on it.

Tears flowing down through his cheeks .

Other hand Jungkook is sitting normally.

"Dramatic bitch"       He murmured seeing Jin's reaction.

But Jin is so in lost in his own misery that he didn't heard it.

***†****†***†**†***†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you all are doing well.

Here is another update. Enjoy don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you ❤❤❤😘😘😘😘all.

Love yourself and love 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋......