37

After reaching hospital Jungkook immediately carried Jin's body into the hospital while calling for a strecher.

When he successfully brought Jin into a cabin he called Taehyung.

After what felt like hours Taehyung came running. After coming into the room what Taehyung first saw was jin is crying in pain while Jungkook is kissing his forehead and stroking his belly to reduce the pain a little.

"What happened Jungkook? Jin what happened? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook turned towards him and that is when Taehyung saw he is also crying.

"Taehyung, please do something. Jin is crying in pain. I can't see him like this please do something" Jungkook said.

"Okay let me see " Taehyung said and sat beside Jin.

Taehyung started checking him. After a while Jin asked. " Taehyung, my baby is okay. right? "

"Yes Jin, you son and appa are all right. But I have to bring out the baby by surgery before any damage is done" Taehyung said.

"Do whatever you can do to protect my family Tae please i am begging you" Jungkook said joining his hands.

"You are my best friend kook please don't things like that and I will do everything to protect your family" Taehyung said assuring him.

And with that Taehyung left from there. Jungkook sat beside Jin and started crying.

"Jungkook you have to be strong. For me for our baby. " Jin said looking up.

"But how can I not cry when you are in pain? " Jungkook asked wiping Jin's tears.

"O my god Jungkook are you in love with me? " Jin said chuckling.

Jungkook kissed him on the lips and said "I love you, I love you so much. You are my everything Jin. You are my world" Saying that he again kissed him a little bit longer than the earlier.

"Why did you took so long to say this three words Jungkook? What if I couln't hear them anymore? " Jin asked.

"Shut up. Just shut up. Don't talk about this things. You will hear them everyday from now on. " Jungkook said kissing his forehead.

After a while Taehyung came in his surgery attire with some nurse.

One of the nurse came to Jungkook for his signature , his agreement on the surgery.

Jungkook came out of the room to clear the form.

When he again came in front of the room the door was closed. But after some moment a nurse came out and said. " Sir Mr Jeon is asking for you "

And Jungkook went into the room

"Jungkook calm down your husband. His blood pressure is high which is not good for surgery" Taehyung said.

Jungkook sat beside Jin and started saying sweet things to calm him down. " Jin, baby you are strong .You have to be strong for our little family, for our little pumpkin. You know I love you right? . I will be waiting for you outside till the baby is born. Just the moment I will hear the baby crying sound I will come in okay? " Jungkook for the last peck on Jin's lips and left the room.

It is been one hour, still no one has came out from the operation theatre.

Just then a baby crying sound was heard from inside the room. Unknowingly a smile spread on Jungkook's lips.

After fifteen minutes everyone came out of the room and Taehyung was behind everyone.

Despite of smiling Taehyung's face was very sad. Jungkook went to him.