9

Vegas : yeah..it's better than wifey tho

Pete : vegas not now please ....

Third person

After talking with each other Vegas and Pete fall asleep.at the morning pete woke up first and said to Vegas that he'll go work .Vegas woke up and went for his mission with Pete .when they reached on the mission spot there was ple. Ple hugged Vegas and kisses his cheeks .Vegas kissed back.

Pete's pov.

When we reached the spot I felt like I'm with my man ...no confessions nothing but the emotions that never lie to us ... already happened last night but when I saw that they both kissed each other ...my thoughts and trusts destroyed in seconds.

Vegas pov.

When I saw ple I had to kiss her back because my motives are bigger than this ....I can beat Kinn and save my loved once
though only Pete's lips were in my heart ...head and mind. I kissed only for some seconds but when I saw Pete who was almost gonna cry because of my attempt.so I now I need to run and explain to Pete .

Vegas : Pete I ~

Pete : Khun the files are already done and the fighting spot is ready ...u can go check

Vegas : what the fuck with this Khun thing again? Told u not to add Khun ....just Vegas ...

Pete : Vegas I want to go back to the major clan ...let me go .

Vegas pulled Pete towards him and licked his Adam apple .

Pete ; Hmm...mmmh

Vegas : what did u say Pete ?

Pete : can't see u with others .

Vegas : make me urs then..

Pete :I don't have the reputation and prettiness like her .

Vegas : u such a lier ....then how can u drive me crazy ?

Pete : u kissed her ..

Vegas : Pete ...I see many ppl who literally walk almost naked Infront of me ....but I don't give. Fuck at all....but see even Ur black suit is seducing me ...

Then he put a hand inside Pete's suit and pinched his nipples..then he caressed Pete's chest and then belly button.

He then slowly kissed his nipples through cloths and bit his chest .

Pete : not now ....have to go

Vegas : NO..I will

Pete : Vegas watch Out !

Bam bam bam

.Vegas : PETE !!!!!!!!