*✫.2.✫*

✫*Y/N'S POV*✫

My smile dropped when I saw them reach for something.
"Do not turn that on, "I spoke as they turned it on.

Me and Mabel disappearing, and I, let out a short growl of disappointment.
'They should know better.'I thought.
They got scared and all huddled in a corner of the room as I rolled my eyes.

"Come along Mabel, "I said with my entrancing smile, Holding out my hand.
Mabel gleamed back at me."Yes, mommy."I walked away from the scared Adults swinging mine and Mabel's hands back and forth as she giggled, this wouldn't be the last time I made myself known to them.

✫*THIRD POV*✫
Colby and sam were on the brink of tears as were Celina and kris, They were all holding each other.
"Is she gone?"Kris asked.
"I think, "Celina replied.
They all instantly rang the blonde lady, Who's the name they didn't know?

The line rang...
"We are sorry, The line you have rung is not in service, Try calling again or leave a voice message after the bee-"The line spoke as Colby hung up.
"Did she give us a fake number??"Sam yelled as they all ran to the front door.
Y/N and Mabel stood in the shadows, a growl almost suppressing Y/Ns lips as she held Mabel's hand tighter.

The blonde lady appeared.
"Where are you going?"She asked, A frown sown onto her face.
They all screamed.
"We tried to call you but you never picked up," Kris shouted
"Of course, I wouldn't silly! I'm dead. I can't answer a phone call if I'm on the other side now can't I?"She spoke.
They all went pale.
"What?"Colby's voice wavered.

"You're dead?"Celina asked her voice shaking.
"Of course I am! After all, we all die here. I was like you,20 years ago an explorer; I saw this home.
Abandoned, and I explored it, you see she found me and I became a part of this home forever.
She didn't like that I tried to leave so she punished me." she spoke clearly as she faded away.
"Where are you going?"Sam asked as she smiled.
"I have come to terms with my death, I can finally pass over!"She gleamed
As her body disappeared into that of little particles.
"May I ask why you are all trying to leave?"Y/N spoke as she and Mabel walked out of the shadowy Depths under the stairs.
"We don't want to be here! We were wrong to think you were going to be a kind ghost."Colby yelled as her eyes softened.
"I-I am sorry."She looked down.
"I only wanted somebody to love me."Her eyes watered.
"You don't get people to love you by Keeping them here!"Celina yelled as they all opened the door and stormed out.
"May I follow you?"Y/N asked her eyebrow raised as she looked at them.
They only grunted and didn't say anything.
Y/N looked down and was closing the door, Her nightgown swaying with her.
"Come along Mabel, Your doll can't have a tea party alone now can she?"She bent down placing Mabel on her hip as Mabel shook her head, Both eyes glowed a bright red as they grinned, Teeth as sharp as those of Sharks.
"They never said we could not follow them, mommy, "Mabel spoke as Y/N's eyes glowed brighter the red in her eyes a dangerous glow as she smirked. Her smirk was so dangerous it could make a grown man cry.
"I know my dear, We will feast soon."They both giggled as they walked up the Stone cold stairs each with a dangerous aroma around them.

All their blood ran cold as they realized something, Now 2 hours away from the L/N estate, "We never said she couldn't follow us

All their blood ran cold as they realized something, Now 2 hours away from the L/N estate, "We never said she couldn't follow us."They all let out an eternal cry as they realized.
"Let's hope she doesn't follow us, "Celina spoke as they all nodded.

-------------------------------------------------
Hello!! Guess who got Grammarly me! that's why there are no errors! Evil Y/N anyone? Have a nice day! Also, I'm making a book shortly about all the different imagines I come up with!