*✫.3.✫*

✫*Y/N'S POV*✫

I and Mabel stalked in the shadows as they entered a house, We have been following them from place to place.
They had a boy called 'Nate' who had an Image of A butterfly on his chest,
And a Girl Called 'Amanda'.
All of the ghosts in the house kept trying to warn them about us.
Yet they never listen.

Mabel tripped over a little bit as a bang echoed around the dark room.
They all turned around as I grabbed Mabel's arm, keeping her still.
Amanda just stopped and stared at us.

I smirked and bowed; Trying to hide my sharp teeth from showing.
She smiled sweetly as she bowed back causing all of them to turn to her.
"What are you doing?"Nate asked.
"I'm bowing to the lady in the pink nightgown and her daughter, Awh they are matching!"She awed as I and Mabel stepped out of the shadows.
Mabel ran up to Amanda and tried to hug her, A frown settled on Mabel's Face.

"Our guide never said anything about a girl in a pink-oh no."Colby realized yet it was too late, I grinned as Amanda gulped.
"is it the same ghost from?-"Sam asked.
"yes," Colby responded.
I grinned even more.
I went to speak only to see I couldn't talk, I repeated it multiple times, and yet I still couldn't speak.

Mabel ran up to me as we kept trying to talk to each other yet no words were coming out.
Amanda kept asking us if we were okay, yet we can't speak, Colby and Sam kept telling her to leave us yet she wouldn't.

"Why won't you leave Colby and Sam alone?"Amanda asked us as she pulled out a loud box that made static noise.
"I don't know, I just want them."My voice faded.
They both looked scared.
"Daddy?"Mabel asked as her voice came through.
They all laughed at that as a growl sounded through the room.
"Do not."Mabel looked upset, I don't like that.
I just started at both of them, and I felt like a lovesick puppy.
"I just want them."My voice sounded desperate.
I HATE FEELING DESPERATE.
"Maybe she's lonely?"Asked Nate as they turned the object off.
I felt in despair.

They moved to different parts of the house and my eyes stayed only on Colby and Sam.

They kept trying to Communicate with the ghosts but all of them knew better, they knew to stay out of my way.
They turned the ghost box on again to communicate with me and Mabel as I said my final words, "If I see you both with another girl, I'll kill her."
The static stopped as I flickered away outside the building next to their car, waiting for Mabel to do the same.

✫*COLBY'S POV*✫
"Bye daddies!"A younger voice said as we all screamed.
"Looks like you guys are dads now," Nate said.
Me and Sam started screaming again.