two

•°•
The First Cut Is The Deepest
Season 1, Episode 2
•°•
⚠️⚠️⚠This episode contains: SA, talks of drugging

"Mer, we don't need roommates." Victoria sighed as she sat in the passenger's seat as Meredith drove them to work

"Yes we do. You want to keep the house and the two of us can't afford the house on our own." Meredith replied

"What if they don't like me?" Ariel worried

Tori turned on her seat to face her daughter, "Don't worry, my little mermaid. If they don't like you, then they don't live with us. Or if something changes, we just bully them until they move out."

Soon the family arrived at the hospital at the same time as Cristina, George, Izzie.

"Hey Meredith, Baby Einstein, and Kid." Cristina greeted

Ariel waved to the three interns while Tori and Meredith verbally greeted them.

Tori gave her sister a kiss on the cheek before picking Ariel up and swinging her on her back piggyback style.

"Alright, Ari. Say goodbye." Tori told her daughter

Ariel leaned over to give her aunt a hug and said goodbye to the rest of the interns.

Tori started jogging towards the hospital daycare with her giggling daughter on her back as she tried to mimic a horseback ride for Ariel.

-•°•-

Tori, after she dressed in her scrubs, caught up with Izzie, Meredith and George in a hallway.

"Why do you put up posters for roommates if you don't want roommates?" Izzie asked the sisters

Tori shook her head, "Let the record show, I don't want roommates." she said

At George and Izzie's looks, she continued to explain, "Roommates require a certain level of trust. Trust to be around my daughter, trust to not go through our stuff. The only person I trust fully is Meredith."

Meredith sighed at the question Izzie asked, "I do want roommates, we're together a hundred hours a week, you want to live together too?"

Cristina joined them and looked at the coffee Meredith was holding, "No. Ooh, you're bringing bribes now?"

"I need a place to live. My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there." George said through a mouthful of apple as he invaded Tori and Meredith's personal space

Tori gently pushed George back and wiped his spit off of her, giving him a disgusted look.

"It's not a bribe." Meredith said to Cristina

She then looked at George, "I don't think it's a good idea."

Tori patted her pockets for some change but she didn't have any. She looked around and saw Jordan.

"Jordan, J-Man, Jordie, The best nurse." Tori called out as she neared him

Jordan looked at her with his eyebrows raised, "Dr. Victoria Grey, what can I do for you?"