είκοσι τρία

(i had skip several chapters as Primadonna didn't had any fit in them. I just couldn't fit her in the scenes at all.and j couldn't show much scene's of her personal life without giving out spoilers.)

"Unity is Strength" 

"Unity is Strength" 

..... ➤Primadonna was now finally home after few days, till she was completely healed, but strangely, she hadn't seen Stefan at all. Her mom was also back and she was spending time with her. Her dad was now gone to Italy for signing contract with a huge hotel to let their restaurant's chefs serve the food there. 

Primadonna was currently going downstairs and towards the exit "Prim, sweetie where are you going.?Your school is about to start." Primadonna knew if she told her mother she was off to Salvatore house because Elena had called her, she would surely make an excuse to stop her. "Jog mum, didn't had it from a long time.After it I will directly go to school" plus she was also thankful to her past self for wearing sweat pants and a jacket. 

"Oh alright, Hon I have asked my assistant to send the dress I have prepared for you for the dance which is happening today, after the dance come home, I have a suprise for you."

Primadonna nodded happily for her to buy the excuse "Alright mom, see you.!" Primadonna then ran off and sat inside her car, buckled up and drove off from the house. Little did she knew the events which were gonna take place tonight.. 

Elena, Bonnie and Primadonna were sitting inside the parlour while the compelled Lawyer was giving Elena some papers to sign on the contract "Please sign here

Elena, Bonnie and Primadonna were sitting inside the parlour while the compelled Lawyer was giving Elena some papers to sign on the contract "Please sign here." Elena grabbed a pen and signed at the dotted lines of the paper. 

"So the place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie and Primadonna then looked at the brothers who were standing outside."for now. as a sole owner, I am the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what i mean" elena tells her, as she's trying to not say vampire in front of the lawyer even though he is compelled. 

"Thank you Mr. Henry." Elena waves the lawyer bye as he leaves. Then they walk back and saw that Damon and Stefan couldn't enter. "Oops, almost forgot. Stefan, would like to come inside my house?" Elena was trying hard not to give a smile but she was failing miserably. Including Primadonna who was smiling at her friends antiques.