S1~Episode 0: Prologue

In the Kanto Region, in a small and peaceful quiet town known as Pallet Town, their lives are the story's heroine.

Our heroine has a huge dream to achieve.

"To become the world's most excellent Pokemon Master!"

As well as a goal that she wants to achieve.

"To travel the world and catch different kinds of Pokemon.

Now let's meet our heroine Sophia Rosa Ketchum a beautiful young petite, beautiful slim figure ten-year-old girl which caused many girls to be jealous of her beauty, treating her like dirty for having not only for having good looks but for being an orphan.

Sophia has long, straight, Blush pink hair going down to her back. That was neatly brushed with bangs touching her forehead. As well as dark blue almond shape eyes. She was currently wearing her pajamas which were long sleeve lavender buttoned shirts and matching lavender pants tha had yellow stars on them.

~•~•~•~

Well, now, let's get to our story. Sophia is watching TV with her best friend and partner, Pokemon Jigglypuff. The Ballon Pokemon is nicknamed Bubbles.

They were watching a battle of two powerful  Pokémon Trainers battling against each other on T.V as they were sitting back against the bedrest of the red sheet bed.

It was a Pokémon battle between a Gengar and a Nidorino.

"And Nindorino begins the battle with a Horn Attack!"

"Oh, and Gengar bounces right back, and there it is, the Hypnosis power of a Gengar!"

"This could be the end of Nidorino!"

Nidorino was then returned back to its trainer.

"But wait, the trainer recalls Nidorino! What Pokémon will he use now?!"

Nidorino trainer tossed his Pokéball onto the field, and out came the Rock Snake Pokémon.

"Ohoooo... It's Onix!"

Onix roared out and headed towards Gengar.

"And now his giant Pokémon is the attack!"

Onix attacked Gengar, who jumped, dodging its attack.

"Ohoho and Gengar jumps to the side to dodge the attack! Gengar is moving beautifully today, and its trainer is tough, no doubt of it!"

"Wow, those are quite the moves, don't you think, Bubbles?" Sophia asked her best friend.

"Jiggly, Jigglypuff." Bubbles nodded her head.

"Yes, dodge that move."

"Jigglypuff!"

The bedroom then slammed open loudly.

"Sophia Rosa Ketchum!" A voice shouted from behind."What in the world are you and Bubbles doing up this late?!"

"Ah!/Jigg!"Sophia and Bubbles jumped in, shocked with surprise.

They both turned around to see a young woman with elbow-length auburn hair tied in a low ponytail with a blue hair tie. She has black ember eyes, wearing a yellow and pink shirt with a blue shirt.

The woman was none other than Delia Ketchum, the foster mother of Sophia. She is a Head Owner and Chief of the 'Sweet Oasis Cafe.'

Delia looked at the Pokeball shape clock on Sophia's nightstand." The two of you should be asleep. It's eleven o'clock in the evening," She said sternly."Benjamin is already fast asleep in bed, ready for tomorrow."

Sophia looked at the clock and then turned back toward her mother with a sheepish smile."Right, i'm sorry about that. I'm just excited about finally being able to start my Pokemon journey. That I couldn't sleep, so I thought watching some Pokémon battles would help me sleep." She said.

Delia sighed."Well, if you could sleep by watching this documentary for tomorrow." She then changed the channel.

Sophia sighed. She wasn't a fan of documentary shows mainly because she already knew a good amount about Pokémon from the books she read and growing up with her bestfriend Bubbles.

The television showed an older man with grey-brown hair and black eyes, wearing a red dress shirt and tan color pants with black shoes and a white lab coat over the top. He was standing facing the camera and had three Pokémon posters on the side.

"Good evening, the town of Pallet. Tomorrow is the big day for new the newest class of Pokémon trainers. I like to introduce you to Bulbasaur."

Bulbasaur is a small, quadruped Pokémon with blue-green skin and darker green patches. It has red eyes with white pupils and pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head. Its snout is short and blunt, and it has a wide mouth. A pair of small, pointed teeth are visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Each of its thick legs ends with three sharp claws and on its back is a green plant bulb.

"Charmander!"

Charmander is a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with a primarily orange body. Its underside from the chest down and soles are cream-colored. It has two small fangs visible in its upper jaw and two smaller fangs in its lower jaw. Charmander has blue eyes. Its arms and legs are short, with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of this Pokémon's slender tail and has blazed.

"And Squirtle!"

Squirtle is a small Pokémon that resembles a light blue turtle. While it typically walks on its two short legs, it has large brown eyes and a slightly hooked upper lip. Each of its hands and feet has three pointed digits. The end of its long tail curls inward. Its body is encased by a tough shell that forms and hardens after birth. This shell is brown on the top, pale yellow on the bottom, and has a thick white ridge between the two halves.

"Each one is available for new trainers. Which one stall you choose?"

"Hmm, Professor Oak sure is prepared. He even has a show for the beginning trainers starting tomorrow," Sophia commented.

"Jiggly, Jigglypuff," Bubbles agreed.

Alright, now the two of you go to bed after this show is finished," Delia said, placing the remote on the table.

"Or I could go to see now," Sophia sighed as she started to lay down in bed as Jigglypuff went over to her Pokemon bed.

'Wow, she really doesn't like through documentary shows.'Delia thought with a sigh and turned off the television as her foster daughter was starting to fall asleep.

"Night, mother."

("Night.") Bubbles said, getting comfortable in her bed.

"Good night," Delia turning off the light and closing the door before heading back to her bedroom.

"I can't wait for tomorrow, Bubbles." She said as her eyes started to close.

("Me too, Sophia." Bubbles said happily, drifting off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you enjoy the beginning of my new Pokemon story with oc Sophia who is the adopted daughter of Deila and the female version of the main character Ash Ketchum. 

Also, this will be the last new story I will be publishing for now. The rest of the time will be focused on finishing my other stories and updating this new one.

Word Count: 1138