rewrite?

So I've been getting some comments lately about how the story, mainly Milim's backstory, isn't "like how it should be" or "how she doesn't act how she should be" or "how she so fucking weak" and other fucking smart ass comments.

I just wanna let you people know that I wrote this story as an afterthought, a joke so to speak. I never intended it to take off as much as it did but thanks to you all it did. I'm sorry that I didn't get Milim's backstory right  and I do take responsibility for that but when one of the comments was about how "nothing in your story was right" and "Milim's so fucking weak it's pathetic" it really does hurt and annoys me to no end.

And to that one guy who says Milim is too weak, WHAT THE HELL WAS I MEANT TO DO??? Milim could solo the entire MHA verse with her hands tied behind her back and her eyes closed so I HAD to nerf her otherwise the story would be a fraction of the length it is. It's why I made a custom villain due to just how freaking broken the Tensura verse as a whole is with Rimuru himself needing toonforce or DC/Marvel herald characters to even stand a ghost of a chance against him.

So anyway I though I might ask you guys what you prefer I do about rewriting the story

A). Make a brand new story and start from scratch (I will post the planned story I had in mind as a final goodbye)

B). Keep the story as it is but just fix the chapters to be better both grammatical and canonically to Tensura's and MHA's story line (fix Milim's backstory, buff the Tensura characters a bit, rewrite the chapters to be less of a grammatical mess, etc...)

Also, would you be alright with me changing the title to "Wrath of the Destroyer"?

I have 0 intentions of discontinuing the story as I really love this story, it's one of my favorites across all three of my fanfic accounts and I have no intentions of stopping it.

I actually wanna know as if I'm sick and fucking tired of how many blasted comments I get about how I messed up the story so please do me a solid and give me a hand plz.

Oh and, if this is the end of this story(this version anyway), thanks for making me love doing this, it's been a blast.

Sincerely, Kaih the Sunmelter