Scary Movie Night/ Dinner/ School Trip/ Investigation

In A Dark, Spooky Forest, Loud And Heavy Footsteps Could Be Heard. Whoever Was Walking Went Towards A Big House.

Inside That House, A Teenaged Boy, Ben, Was Playing Video Games With His Babysitter, Molly.

"Okay, Ben. Your Parents Wanted You In Bed By Ten." Molly Stated.

"No Way. I'm Not Going To Bed." Ben Declined. "I Saw A Monster Outside My Window Last Night."

"Aren't You A Little Old To Believe In Monsters?" Molly Asked, Confused.

"It Was Big And Ugly, And It Had Warts All Over Its Face." Ben Described.

Unknown To Them, A Monster Was Grumbling Outside The House.

"You've Been Watching Too Many Scary Movies." Molly Said.

"Whatever. I'm Still Not Going To Bed." Ben Said.

The Babysitter, Molly Sighed In Annoyance.

"All Right. I Will Prove To You That There Are No Monsters In Your Room." Molly Stated.

Molly Got Up From The Couch And Started To Walk Towards Ben's Room.

The Mysterious Figure Growled And Went Away From The Room.

Ben And His Babysitter Went To Ben's Bedroom.

The Girl Went Inside The Room.

"I'm Not Going In There." Ben Said.

Molly Sighed In Annoyance.

"Ben, There's Nothing In Here." Molly Still Looked Around And Found Nothing Out Of The Ordinary. "Well, There's Nothing Over Here."

Ben Looked Inside Of His Room.

"There's Nothing Under The Bed." Molly Said As She Looked Under The Bed. "Looks Like The Monster Took The Night Off."

Molly Gasped In Shocked As The Door Closed On Its Own.

"Molly?" Ben Asked.

Ben Heard Objects Crashing In His Room, Growling, And The Furniture Thuds As He Walks Away From The Room.

Then, A Green Monster Covered In Warts Came Out Of The Door.

The Monster Roared As It Went Towards Ben.

Ben Ran Away From The Monster.

Ben Went Towards The Front Door, So He Can Get Out Of The House.

"Help!" Ben Called Ourt As He Tried To Open The Door.

The Monster Growled As It Came Closer.

Ben Looked To See The Monster Coming Closer. He Tried To Open The Door, But He Couldn't.

Omega, Snake And Shark Were In The Movie Theater Watching A Horror Movie.