When You Are Stuck In The Rain With Them

Ichiro - Ichiro actually loves the rain. If the two of you get caught in the rain, he would have an umbrella and open it up for you while insisting that he walks in the rain since he enjoys it so much. His favourite thing is feeling the raindrops ever so lightly fall on his face and he would have the biggest smile while occasionally glancing at you to make sure that you are enjoying as well. If he is feeling extra happy he would most definitely ask you to dance in the rain with him. However, this attitude is not the same for heavy rain. When it is raining really heavily, he is the type to wrap you up in his jacket, pick you up, and sprint to the nearest store or take cover under some form of shelter. Once setting you down, he would check if the rain got to you, and surely it didn't since his jacket is thick and he was holding you. He would be worried about you even though he is the one that is completely soaked from head to toe. You would probably insist that he drinks something warm to avoid catching a cold. So, the two of you would either run to a convenience store or a cafe and sit together drinking a warm beverage and waiting for the rain to stop.

Jiro - Something about these brothers... they all love the rain. But, Jiro loves it even though he always gets sick shortly after it starts to rain. Within minutes, Jiro has a red nose and is sniffling and sneezing. But, he would insist on enjoying the walk a bit more and wouldn't want to find shelter. He likes to listen to the rain and step in the squishy, gloopy mud, the kind that sucks in your shoe a little and leaves a trail. He would also look for the best puddle to jump in and wouldn't slow down until he is shivering from his now, soaked clothing. He would then shortly whine about how he is cold and needs to be warmed up. While you are watching the scene unravel, he would most likely either ask you to join him or, if you don't want to, he would find a place for you to stand and watch him while he shows you different things. In the end, the two of you would end up in a cafe drinking warm beverages and Jiro would pass out on your shoulder midway through his drink. When caught in the rain with Jiro, you are usually left in a cafe with a warm drink at hand and Jiro asleep on your shoulder as you watch the rain peacefully until Jiro wakes up or until the rain stops.

Saburo - Saburo, as always, is prepared. He made sure to bring his and your raincoats ahead of time and he told you to wear waterproof shoes earlier in the morning. As soon as the rain starts he would check his watch and mutter something about whether the weather forecast was right about the time it was supposed to rain. Then, he would pull out your raincoats and umbrellas and walk with pride. He would actually be the type to internally want to jump around in puddles even though he is too embarrassed to admit it. The poor man would watch the puddles fill up with more water and after growing impatient with himself, he would ask you to jump around with him. Surely enough, playing in the rain with Saburo has become some of your fondest memories. He also loves holding your hand and wandering around town to see how people behave differently when it is raining. While walking with you, he would make it a point to buy you a yellow flower to brighten up your day since the sun is hidden behind the clouds and he would squeeze your hand every once in a while just to show you that he cares about you.

Samatoki - He is not prepared for the rain at all and he gets extremely annoyed when it begins to shower. He begins cussing under his breath when the light shower turns into heavy rain. He would look around for a place for at least you to take shelter in, but he has no luck. So, he gets more upset because you are drenched in the rain and he would quickly make a phone call to order one of his members to come and pick the two of you up. Samatoki would refuse to stand under a tree and feels safer standing out in the pouring rain with you. He would ask you if you are cold and if you nod he would just kiss his teeth in annoyance and hold you close in an attempt to keep you warm. The two of you would stand there in silence, your head against his soaked, see-through shirt, and his arms around your waist as you both waited for your ride under the crying sky.