~The End~

Hello everyone!

As you read from the title, this is the end of this Wattpad story. I wanted to thank you all for joining me on this journey. It is crazy to think that I finally wrote a Wattpad story and actually made some lovely friends thanks to this platform. I fell in love with Hypnosis mic in January of this year, I started writing this story in May and I am finishing it now. Haha 2022 has been a lovely year for me thanks to this show and this amazing fanbase. I mentioned it in my introduction chapter that I wanted to write this story because the fanbase seems pretty great and I am honoured to finally be a part of it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it was because of you guys that I felt encouraged enough to create a world with these Hypnosis mic characters and show you the sights I see with them.

As the final gesture of my gratitude, I am going to write a scenario for each of the characters about how they will propose to you. I will finish their scenario before you answer their question because the rest of your life with them is all up to you!

Even though this story is completed, feel free to continue sending me messages or leaving comments on this story. In the future, I might just come back to read and respond to you all. Please remember to stay safe and I really wish all of you the best of luck in your lives. Also, know that you are amazing and that I am sincerely grateful for all of you.

Warmest Regards,

-Drayce Kingdom