004

Hawk took a seat by Ana and Cara handing them both a red solo cup and grabbing his off the table, "You and Robby Keene now?" He raises an eyebrow towards Cara which made her eyes wide.

"Ana!" She turned her vision towards her getting ready to scold her for telling her secrets, "Not me! Miguel!" She nodded her head outside where Miguel and Tory were standing.

Cara groaned leaning back into the couch and taking a sip from her cup, "Not a single word from you or I'll kick your ass" She glared towards Hawk. "I'm just saying! You couldn't of chosen someone from the dojo? Or even some nerd that doesn't do karate?"

"I didn't choose anyone. We're not even dating," As far as I know, she thought. She wasn't good with these things— she's only had one boyfriend and that was in the eighth grade and he wasn't as confusing as Robby Keene.

"Well, I hope not. He looks pretty close to Sam" He bites down on his jaw as Miyagi-Do entered the room, Cara leaned up staring back at Taylor who was currently giving her the 'bitch face' as her, Hawk, and Ana called it.

Tory and Miguel entered the room laughing with each other which came to an abrupt stop when they saw Miyagi-Do standing in front of us.

Moon entered the room beginning a conversation with Sam that diverted the rest of Miyagi-Do's attention to her.

"This night should be fun," Cara joked as she finished the rest of her drink. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen passing Miyagi-Do on the way.

It wasn't long before the tension between Sam and Tory ended up making them face each other in a drinking game. Cara was too annoyed to even watch the two of them battle it out through alcohol.

Suddenly she felt someone come up from beside her and stop at the table grabbing liquor to make a drink out of. When she noticed it was Taylor she rolled her eyes and continued to fix her drink— there was no way in hell she was going to let Taylor make her leave somewhere she was first.

"Robby Keene... bad idea," Taylor spoke to her in a hostile voice, Cara looked up from her cup first trying to control the anger she felt from Robby's name being in her mouth.

"Excuse me?" Cara turned to her with her eyebrow furrowed with narrowed eyes and leaned one hand on the counter as she faced her.

"We're not stupid. We know what you're doing, trying to get close to Robby to spy on Miyagi-Do" She accused now facing Cara as well.

Cara scoffed at the insult, "I don't give a shit what Miyagi-Do is doing. I don't need to spy on you, We could kick all of your asses in the matter of seconds"

Taylor laughed sipping from her drink. "I would like to see you try—" She turns to walk away before stopping then turning back towards Cara, "— by the way, Sam and Robby are gonna get together any time soon. So, I wouldn't waste your time"

Cara's fist clenched beside her, she was ten seconds away from bringing her first up before someone grabbed her hand to stop her. Robby.

Taylor waved, smiling and drinking from her cup. "What the hell was that?" Robby ask her, she furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"You were about to hit her!" He waves his hand out, "She was being a bitch," She fired back.

"If this is how it's gonna be, Robby— you getting pissed at me every time I want to hit one of your friends you're going to be pissed at me a lot"

"It's not that... I just want don't want you to get hurt" He shook his head looking towards her with soft eyes, she crossed her arms. "You think that she could beat me?" Cara asked, offended.