Redwood Table

I decided to put together some cut scenes, some one shots, etc. for my two stories "She Will be Loved" and "It Was Always You". There'll be some one shots of Angela and Juice being friends in New York, maybe some stuff with Raj or Esai, Lino, Rosa, whatever you guys want to see, just let me know! This is purely for fun and character development so PLEASE send me requests and I'll do my best to write something for you!

That being said, I almost ended "She will be loved" with this scene, but it felt a little wrong. Still, I loved it and couldn't let it just sit in my notes. 🤣

This occurs shortly after Juice receives his full patch at the club house, and yes, there's smut below...💋💋

~'~'~'~

Angela swirled the ice around the tequila in her glass with a little black straw, feeling tipsy as hell. Juice had been banished into the chapel to sew on his patches by his new brothers leaving her all alone. She'd been fine for a few minutes, but when Koz, Hap, and Jax grabbed girls and disappeared, she was left alone at the bar. Glancing around the room, she was grateful to see no one was paying her any attention. Everyone was either passed out or fornicating in corners. Only Half Sack seemed somewhat upright, and he'd gone to clean out one of the bathrooms. With a smirk, she pushed herself away from the bar and walked towards the chapel, leaning against the doors and doing one quick look around before sliding inside.

She'd never been inside the chapel before and took a minute to take it in. There was a large wooden table in the morning with a stunning Reaper carved into the wood.  Small nicks and scratches were noted in the wood around the carving which only served to make it look well worn and loved. The room smelled of cigar with a hint of marijuana. The walls were decorated with different Sons of Anarchy plaques and artwork. A large safe was closed and covered in SOA stickers at the end of the table. Juice was seated on the long side of the table, hunched over his cut that was laid out on the wood. His hands moved the three patches around his blank cut, one eye closed as he muttered to himself drunkenly, his brow furrowed in concentration. Her lipstick was smeared across his lips and on his cheeks making him look like a little kid who'd eaten a red popsicle.

"Hey you," she greeted, catching his attention.

His shoulders tensed for a brief moment before he saw her and relaxed, a drunken smile crossing his face. "Hey baby," he replied on a sigh. "You're not s'posed to be here."

She shrugged a shoulder. "They're all drunk or fucking. No one saw me sneak in."

"Oh. Good," he replied, closing an eye again. "These look straight?"

She moved around the table, standing right beside his chair. While she wasn't as drunk as Juice, she'd had quite a bit to drink, so the patches bobbed and weaved in front of her a bit. She closed an eye, reaching out to tilt the lower rocker and the top rocker so they at least were somewhat in alignment. "Not gonna lie, 'm not seein' perfectly straight."

He ran a hand over his face. "Shit," he murmured, looking over them again. He grabbed one of the needles from the kit, hovering its point over the corner of the patch. "It's fine. It's straight. All good." 

"Need help?"

"I got this, baby. 's my cut. I gotta do it," he murmured stubbornly. "Just gotta figure out where to start."

She sat on the table beside his cut, her hands braced on the edge. Her feet swinging slightly as she reached out to straighten the top rocker. "You sure you don't want help? Think I'm a little more sober than you."