Life is not chocolate part: 1

°°° Wrote this shit while I was sick so it's to comfort our single asses 😭. °°°

My thumb pressed the call icon on the visual projection, sniffing in my cries, I refused to shed any more tears.

Please stop crying.

Shortly enough, it started ringing. Covering my watch from hearing my trembling voice, I run a few tests to elaborate it back to normal. " H-hello. "

The broken tones of speech reached my ears, hating the way my voice creaked with every syllable, I silently scream my frustration and pull my legs to me, efficiently coping into a ball.

The date will be in more than two hours, If I keep weeping like this, I don't think I'll be able to even face her. To amplify my frustration, I was already dressed in my most comfortable attire as she requested, but I just couldn't.

The humiliation was far too great this time.

Disregarding the buzz of my Contacter, I sobbed into my pillow and desperately tried to hug the affront out of my head.

How- just how could she?

Haven't done enough for her? Sacrifice in abundance for her satisfaction? Was I not the best lover?

How dare she?

" Admiral here, state your business. " I swallow my slobber, hoping that it would wet my scorched throat so that I didn't squeak like I've been wailing for an hour straight.

Though before I could say a word, she recognized me instantly. " Ardor? Is that you?"

Concern weighted in her elegant vocals, providing the soothing vibrations of her next word. " Do you not feel well, little one? "

Without having me say anything, she waited for a response. " I-I..." I fought the snot drooling down my nose in quick sniffs, ready to explode in waves of weeps, I was interrupted by the soft rumbling of her throat.

Like the purring of a cat, her whirs were considerably deeper than one of a feline, yet so pacifying. " It's okay, everything's gonna be alright, huh? "

I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me right now. "Where are you, my sun? "

" At home. " I replied between whiffs.

" Aww, what a cozy little one! However my sad little one is comfortable and safe under a blanket, isn't he? " For some unknown reason, I subconsciously dove under the sheets of my bed.

There, positioning myself in the spot that felt the warmest and snuggest, I responded with a pleasant yes.

" Good boy. Would you like me to report our date to another day then? " I frowned.

" No. Actually, I want your existence in front of me in the next, let's say... forty minutes. " Her purr tooted its drums.

" Such an eager little god, your size would have surely fooled the most ruthless of my foes into idols, my sun. " I chuckled but it sounded more similar to a strangled cat than anything else.

" I'm only being generous Admi-Illeresas. Nonetheless, my wrath is not something that your so-called idols lived to enough to vocalize the tales. " I smirked at my smart-ass retort, these comebacks were way more fun than with family.

I guess that you have to exercise sometimes.

I've also noted that every sentence she spoke was cultured and prominent to dominate. This kind of vocabulary was vibrant in shades and somewhat unique, almost comparable to those written in the books.