I just can't

——

Her mouth searched for mine, hunting my lips to nibble on my tongue. I squirmed at her velocity as she grab the peak of my chin to steady my head in place, frustration totally present in that action.

Then, as if I weighed like a sac of seeds, she throws me up in the air and caught me midway through standing.

Taken aback, I blinked as she march us back inside. On her way in, she knocked a red button with her fist on the nearest wall, automatically shutting the entrance.

" I'm sorry—" My back met the wall, harshly cutting off my apologies.

The cacophony of the railing clanging back to the tail of the ship wouldn't even earn a glance and she made sure to keep her morphing eyes fixated on my plain gray ones.

Glowing in an eerie manner, with each panel of the railing reassembling to the vessel, they grew in clarity until they were the only thing sparkling in the darkness.

My inside flipped like a pancake, rapidly burning the side of my face so deliciously.

My ankles linked themselves behind her waist for support. That adoring purr came back again, this time stimulating excitement than collectedness.  The sound of a bee dancing for its queen.

" Would you like that?" I opened my mouth, unbelievably shy.

Unconsciously, my gaze dropped to her plump blueberries. She hummed sensually, a coquettish smirk on her animalistic attributes raising my temperature in hot breaths.

" One hand could do so much, drinking you up as punishment won't satisfy my thirst. " Tugging at the back of my neck, she lowers my head until my nose and her snout touch.

A powerful breath blows on my features, " Would you like that? " I gulped.

" I said I was sorry. " I really wasn't and her god only knows that she knows it as well.

Lost in my head, her fat tongue extended to lick up my cheek, I even startled myself when an undescribable whine came out of my chest.

This is so grossly feral...

And felt so much more satisfactory than a kiss. This undefinable vacancy I felt in my lower stomach waiting to be filled by just something... Big.

" I warned you. " It was an accident!

The phrase that I'd been dying to yell all along to get me out of this, just couldn't come out. Yet the throbbing erection suffocating on the gown holding her breasts said a lot.

Circling my arms around her neck, I rest my forehead against her burning one and breathed in her breath. Giving up. " It hurts. "

Her lips found the flesh under my ear, following the vertical bulge down my neck, she rubbed her fangs on the place where my mark should be.

" Confess your lust to me, little one. " The vibration of her echoing voice rang my vocal cords in a pleading cry, enticing my hips to wiggle in her grip.

Licking and bruising her way down to my nipple, she pulled on the ring and gobbled up the painful bud, I gasped.

" It hurts more down there. " Why did I say that!?

She stared into my eyes with a daring glare. Sucking harder on my blossom, she pulled out with a provocative pop. " Suffer a little more, male. "

In my silent moan, she lifts my masculinity to her face and with the most innocuous complexion and placed a kiss on my slit still gazing deeply into my eyes.