Chapter 1 - Arrival

First chapter is kinda long.so you can get a feel for the characters.

Your POV
As you pull up to the hotel you were told to go to you take a deep breath. You turn your car off and get out grabbing your suitcase, gear bag, and cooler that you packed with food and water. You lock the car and head to the lobby for check in.

As you enter you see other's from the roster lounging and talking in the lobby. Thankfully there was no one you knew there yet. Some have already checked in. No one noticed you there simply because you didn't tell anyone that Scott reached out wanting to sign you to the Impact roster. Sure you had a few friends here, hell your brother works here too although you didn't tell him. You wanted to surprise everyone. You approached the front desk to see a girl a little younger than you with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asks.

"I have a reservation for a room." I answered

"Alright just need your name and you'll be set." She says while starting to type down your information.

"Y/F/N" You reply.

"Alright your room number is 124, here is your key card. Enjoy your stay!" She said as I took the key and made my way to the elevator.

As I arrive at my floor I look closely finding my room rather quickly. The show isn't until tomorrow so I decided to get something to eat from the cooler and take a shower before heading to bed early.

The Next Morning

I woke up when my alarm went off at 5am. I got up and got dressed in some leggings, sports bra, tank top before putting on socks and sneakers. Heading out the door throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail. I decided to take the elevator down and headed straight for the hotel's gym. It was a full body workout today as I went about my business alone in the gym. About 40 minutes into my workout I see few guys from the roster start coming in. I recognize them of course but they don't know me they don't even know that I'll be debuting tonight. I finish my workout 20 minutes later. They're still here as I head out. After the workout I went back to my room for a shower. Then down to the lobby to grab some breakfast.

You had to be a the venue early to sign your contract with Scott. So you head back up to your room grabbing your gear bag and cooler. Making your way down on the elevator you get off and exchange a smile with the men you just saw in the gym about an hour and a half ago as they are getting on. They smiled back. You continued out of the lobby and to your car placing your cooler ad gear bag in the trunk before closing it and getting in to start the short 10 minute drive to the venue.

Entering the venue you find Scott's office easily enough and knock.

"Come on in." He replies as you open the door he smiles up at you. "Y/N it's great to see you again. How have you been?"

"I'm doing well, it's good to see you again."

"Alright. You ready to sign your Impact Wrestling contract and officially be a Knockout?" Scott asked

"Yes Sir!" I said with a huge smile on my face. Impact Wrestling was the place I've always wanted to work for and it's finally happening. My brother works here. Granted he's not a wrestler he's actually a camera man his name is Eric. He's worked for Impact for about 5 years now.