10. 🥢Chances🥘

Jin POV

"Did you do what I asked you to do earlier?" I asked my assistant as we walked out to the parking lot.

We'd finally finished filming two episodes of RUN BTS. The games and activities we participated in took us several hours to complete. So much that, the episodes we filmed would both be split into different episodes. So realistically, we shot two and a half episodes. Since it was getting late and we'd all began to get restless from being in front of cameras all day, we decided to call it quits. Now it was a little after seven thirty and I was starving, so was everyone else.

He nodded before speaking. "I dropped off your note to her hotel. She wasn't in, so I left it at the front desk with a manager."

I sighed but nodded. "Hopefully she gets it."

"Are you positive that you don't want to cancel your card and just get a new one? Do you know the risks you're taking by doing this?"

"Nope. That's a hassle."

"But what if she uses your card! Yah! You're not using your brain." He attempted to scold me and I shrugged him off.

"Many people would, but she wouldn't. I doubt she remembers she even still has it. I'll get it back from her. She's definitely not that type of person." I chuckled before hopping in my truck.

"HYUNG!" I heard and looked up when I saw Namjoon heading in my direction.

"What is it?" I asked as he opened the passenger door to my truck.

"A ride with you to the group dinner." He flashed his smile my way and I laughed and nodded.

"You really need to get a license Joon." I groaned but knew that was a futile statement.

"I prefer to not pollute the environment no more than it already is thank you." He said as he put his seat belt on.

"Yeah, yeah. I know the story already." I waved him off. I waited for everyone else to get to their respective rides. Tae was riding with Jimin and JK. While Yoongi and Hoseok got in a car together. I pulled off once I saw everyone's headlights turn on. That was my cue to begin.

We already played paper scissors rock before we left out as to where we would go eat tonight. Hot Pot was on the menu, at the maknae line's request.

It didn't take us long to get to our destination. An older lady and her husband ran the place. Around this time of evening, not too many people ventured there. It was a little treasure trove of deliciousness. The staff nor patrons never overcrowded us, so it was a little slice of heaven too.

We all parked our vehicles, our security detail not too far behind us. Joon and I made sure we masked up before heading inside with everyone else. We greeted the owners and the wife showed us to a table that was in a back corner of the room. There was only six other people in the place, but they were mostly older couples or small families.

After getting our drinks and food order, the grandmother disappeared to the kitchen.

"We've got two months until the tour kicks off. It's gonna be a lot more rehearsals and vocal coaching going on. It's going to be tiring, but we can do it everybody." Namjoon spoke up, breaking the silence amongst us."

"Jin-Hyung, did you inform your father about your schedule already?" He asked me, Hobi and Yoongi's eyes flittered over in my direction for a moment to hear my answer.

"I haven't yet. I will tomorrow since I have to turn in my reports about the recent developments and problems I found while playing the new game."

"How is it by the way hyung?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded.