Driving Also Sing Along With Me

Continuation...

Jian-an POV 🚐💨
I'm driving and sing along to my music. I love this kind of feeling having myself relax while driving. All my thoughts disappeared, my mind relaxing thinking "everything will be fine" I captured everything I see while driving using my eye as my camera.

Just joking of course I stop my car and take a quicked picture then again. Sing a long while driving..... I even filmed a vlog since my friends loves to watch my vlog. Way back in England, my friends always courage me to be independent and help me to make a small company.

Now that I'm twenty years old, I'm ready to face the future holds me. I don't care If someone trying to stop me. No matter what I choose, I will never regret it.

🏢🚐💨... My friends Hotel
My friend Josh have this whole hotel and he was a Ceo in this hotel. So when he heard that I'm going back to my home town, he insisted me to go to his hotel and everything will payed by him. So I have no problem where should I go home, the only problem is my sister.

I hope we didn't bump to each other or sees each other. I don't hate her the only thing is I want a simple life. Like quiet life with my family, well we will never be rich if not because of her talent and I'm thankful for that since, she helps our parents. But her career sometimes been too far. It's not her fault but people was too far to be like that.

That is why I chose to be far away from her, and not trying to contact for help. I don't need her help since I got myself and my friends. She needs to focus to our dad and mother since soon they would feel not good in their health.

Like now, my dad not feeling well. So I expect that my sister is with that right now. So I take a quick shower and watch Netflix until I'm sleepy....

To be continued...