Hello?

Continuation....

Irene POV (*Next Day Morning)
I wake up and I forgot what happened yesterday. I smiled when I felt myself lay to my sister bed. I missed her so much, I wish she's here. I need her, right now. I need her to my arms. I missed everything about her.

I wish I was a better sister for her. I tried everything to protect her but people are so strong to ruin her life. I was busy minding my business until I heard my phone rings....

I look at it and it was a unknown caller....

Jian-an POV (*present time)
I was driving and stop to near shop to buy a new sim card. When I'm done I rush to go back to my car, but I felt someone following me, so I looked around so nothing. I continued walking and go inside to my car.

I drove until I was in the roadside with many cars. I look up to my mirror and I saw a black van being reckless driving. My guts turn on. I drive fast as I can until I stop somewhere, I don't know.

I park my car and get every things I have here, with no trace of my information. I run and hid in some abandoned house. I keep myself silent until I saw a back van stop and goes to my car.

I saw three men covering their faces and some of them capturing my driver linces some of them go inside my car and put something like a tracker. I 5 not dumped so I waited until they gone.

When they gone, I ruched to open my phone and contact someone. I tried to contact Joy unnie and "no response" I tried to contact my friend whose in Busan and I see it was ringing...

I didn't see if I dial the correct number of my friend
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But I heard someone voice that not same voice to my friend.

To be continued.......