Chapter Two. Brainfreeze

After the bite of '83 Afton opened another business 3 years later named Circus Baby Rentals. He soon changed that named to Circus Baby's Pizza World which also took off.

This chapter starts from 1984 - 1985

Afton opened another business after the bite of '83. It had 5 animatronics Circus baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, & Bon Bon. Afton had the lay out made for children's birthdays like the last restaurant. The layout of the business was for separate performance stages and a main performance stage. The four separate stages were for each individual animatronic. The main was for all in a big auditorium with over 100 seats. Williams 2nd oldest Elisabeth was intrigued by one animatronic in particular. That one was Circus Baby. She had loved this animatronic because it was made just for her, Or atleast that's what William told her. William was not quite finished with the animatronic yet but still put her up for performances. Elisabeth would always ask him to see the animatronic but William did not let her for one reason. She always begged him but his response was always no. One day Circus baby had a performance by herself. Children ran in and out of the room playing games. Circus baby would sing as they played with eachother. When children came up to her to hear her sing she would always count the children but never understood why she did it.(this is proved from the game itself) according to her she saw groups of children for atleast 10 minutes before they ran off. This happened multiple times. Meanwhile Elisabeth was bugging her father like usual. While William was talking to a Co worker when Elisabeth wondered off to the room Circus baby was in. She was the only one there watching as the animatronic suddenly stopped and looked down at Elisabeth, it stood before it offered ice cream to Elisabeth its eyes being blue, before changing. Elisabeth stood before the animatronic and took the ice cream. She was getting ready to thank it when the robot scooped her ending up stuffing it into its stomach compartment. Screams that once was heard were soon muffled. The robot stood almost as if it was powered off. It soon turned back on its eyes being a shamrock green. It started singing again as the children weren't bothered by the screams but continued playing. Afton was not aware of this incident and brushed it off as children playing. When afton was getting ready to leave for the day, he noticed Elisabeth was gone. He searched the whole building calling out her name but did not seem to hear or see her anywhere. Soon after he filed a missing person's report for Elisabeth Afton.
Soon after this establishment was also closed for so called gas leakage found.