~XII :Sanji~

I hum as I work with cleaning the dishes, my head in my own thoughts and enjoying the moment. Till that moment was broken, but by something much better. A hug. 

I could feel his arms wrap around my waist as he puts his head on my shoulder.

-"Hey, Sanji." I chuckle as I continue back with washing the dishes. 

-"We need to go shopping for a new dress for you." I hear him mumble at my ear.

-"What for?"

-"A wedding."

-"Who's wedding?"

-"Sabo's and Koala's wedding. We're invited."

-"That's great for them! I'm glad that their getting married, they've been together for a long time now."

-"That's why you need to go shopping for a new dress." I could feel him trying to bring me closer to his body for a more of a bear hug.

-"Oh, that's okay. I've got a few dresses that I can wear for the wedding already." Once I finish with the dishes I dry off my hands from any bubbles and water.

-"But I want to spoil you with a new dress." I chuckle at his words as I turn around to hug him back.

-"That's sweet of you Sanji, but I'm alright. If you do want to spoil me though, how about some cuddles?"

-"That sounds great." A big smile is slapped on his face while I bring his face for a kiss.

END.

~~~~~

Wasn't feeling anything extravagant for this chapter, so I decided to make a short soft Sanji today. Hope you enjoyed. :)

-Rin