Chapter 1

This story is being rewritten and here is the first chapter.

Kusuo was beyond human comprehension—he had abilities that were off the wall and could positively annihilate every living creature on earth. Sometimes he considered wiping the human race every time he heard of a transfer student arriving at school. The last few times it happened, the number of leeches in his life would increase. But for the sake of his mother and coffee jelly he has spared the world population—for now.

He sighed and braced himself for the worst as he traced the hallways to his classroom. It was buzzing with gossip and he hated this day already. Information upon information about the new student slowly gathered into a useless pool in his head.

"—I saw her at the teacher's office—"

"—woah, another girl? Lucky—"

"—couldn't see her face though—"

"—she's probably nothing on Teruhashi—"

"—short and has silver hair—"

There's a clue—another side character. The horror.

"—she's not in our class though—"

Kusuo wanted to whoop at that but remembered that kind of obstruction never deterred Reita from invading his space as he pleased.

"—that spirit guy's gonna have a field day—"

"—gross—" Kusuo silently agreed. Maybe he had better warn Reita to not harass the poor girl. Call it his grace—plus karma points.

With the teacher still pulling a no-show, Kusuo left for the bathroom where he can safely use clairvoyance and be rid off his usual annoyances. He sat on his chosen cubicle and crossed his eyes setting his sight on class two.

He expected to see the vision of Reita already drooling at his new target but did not expect to see nothing. What in the world? It looked like a television static when there was no signal. He shook his head and tried again but the vision remained the same—it played like a never-ending scene, mocking him.

This was a first—he didn't even know it was possible. He crushed the bubble of panic down his gut and focused on his classroom instead and the sight of Nendo locking horns with Shun gave him relief for once.

With crossed arms, he leaned back to glare at the ceiling and surveyed the situation. There was only one variable that could have taken part in this new development—the new transfer student.

Curious.

~

"Oi, it's Saiki." Maybe, this was a bad idead. Reita waved at Kusuo from his classroom door. "What's up?! Missed me?"

'No.' He spat as his irritation spikes. Wasn't Reita suppose to be gushing a about the new student by now? He did not want to ask about the new girl and risk suspicion.

"Oh! Did you hear about my new classmate?!"

Finally.

"She's a bishoujo—" Kusuo nodded patiently, he needed more information, "—but I can't come near her at all!" That's weird. He even went for Kokomi, the school's queen bee, without shame. What was different with this one?

"She's like this otherworldly being that just seems so out of reach, man. So far away that even I, Toritsuka Reita, could never fathom to—" Kusuo had heard enough and turned away. He should have known already that getting useful information about female from Reita was a pointless endeavor.