Chapter 1

I acknowledged the dancing kids at the streets in italy. I sat here in the balcony. Looking below the children who happily hop around the music while earning a small amount of money. I smiled, how i wish to have a children of my own. But not now, im only 24. I have to live my life before motherhood comes.

I sat up and immediately got inside in my apartment. I forgot i had some paper works to finish after i successfully impressed another client. Life has been great.

While i sat on my home office finishing up a couple of paperworks. My phone vibrated a few times in my desk. I picked it up and saw that it was my mom.

"mom?"  i came in first.

"oh! My lovely daughter. Im so happy to hear your voice." i smiled, softly.

"likewise mother."

"Well i hope you didn't forget about the dinner miele! Your father here is excited as much as i am."

"how would i forget mom? You always make the best bread and pasta, and besides i was about to get ready actually."

"oh! Great miele! Be fast. Me and your father wanna see our gorgeous daughter." i chuckled now.

"i will mother, i have to go. See you at dinner" i hung up.

I definitely forgot about dinner.

______

I stood infornt of the royale blue door. Waiting for the presence of my parents. I drove an hour for this goddam dinner and my bladder is about to explode. Fuck.

What took an eternity. The door flew open and my father stood there, ready for a warm hug. I couldn't, i ran to the  nearest bathroom and slammed the door loud. Shit that was disrespectful. Well atleast you didn't piss infornt of your father. Right?

I got out of the bathroom and i was immediately looked at by my confused parents. "are you ok darling do you need medication?" my father asked in a concern manner. I immediately felt bad. "oh miele do you need to go to the hospital?"
My mother asked, panicked. "im alright, i just peed." i reassured them. They signed in relief.  "well darling your mother just prepared the dinner table, shall we?" my father broke the awkward silence. I smiled as we went to sit.

Ik. Its a short chapter.