Chapter 3

Katherine's kitchen above

As the design im making for the ashton's. I glanced at mr. Rude face being a little uncomfortable whith his seat. Like his trousers were...

Tight?

"are you alright sir cleo?" i asked. Even if im still annoyed at his rude gesture, i still had to remain professional. Didn't want to lost any clients today

He growled. He then got up and excused him self to the bath room.

Ok. When i say hes real ass fucking weird. He is real ass fucking weird.

----------

I was finish with the ashtons showing their home desigh. They love it. I was glad since it was a very hectic design to start. Camilla was very inlove in a household filled with funky portraits and landscapes along with a lot of plants inside and outside. I could say i was astonished by her taste.

Though i couldn't stop wondering what had happend to mr. Stark. He just excused himself and left. I assumed he would come back but, he was nowhere to be found. Well, I was kinda glad he was gone cuz he wouldn't stop taking his glances off me.

It was the now early in the afternoon and now i was at the car driving home to my apartment. I needed real break.

Cleo
I sat in the chair. A glass of liquor in my right hand. While my left hand was jerking off my hard d*ck. I fucking couldn't. It has been years since the last time i was real f*cking embarrassed. I didn't even expect i would get real hard just by looking at her. My thoughts grew even furder as i was imagining us having the time of our life in bed. The thought of holding her bare waist while her kisses got deeper made me wish she belongs to me.

And i belong to her.

I had enough thought. I stood up, took a shower, and got ready for bed.

And i know for sure i wont be sleeping today since that fucking named katherine is gonna run through my thoughts while i sleep.

_____
Katherine

I was awoken by the blue chirping birds at the window. After what had happen last night. The mysterious man named cleo has been all over my thoughts. Although i could just look at the internet and find fine information about him. I felt like an obsessed freak doing that. I just need to keep my cool and shut up.

My business phone who just sat by the night stand rang. I looked to see it was my assistant.

"yes?"

"hello miss! your client mr. Benedic has requested to reschedule todays meeting for tomorrow."

"oh, yeah sure. Is there anything?"

"no maam. The employees are handling the others."

"ok anna, call me if theres anything i need to do. Im not coming to the office today."

"ok miss. Have a great day!"
I smiled at her delight response.
"you too anna." i hung up. I needed to get ready and take a time for myself today.

_______

I have worn my coat ready to go to a nearby bookstore. Although a sudden knock on my apartment startled me. I wasn't expecting any visitors coming nor a package arriving. I peeked through the door to see nobody. Now i was feeling scared. I decided to not open the door and wait untill the creepy knocker to dissappear. Though i didn't. Another knocking sound came through the door and i was starting to feel frightened. I got to the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife i could find. This shitty b*tch really wanna put me in jail huh. I slowly walk towards the door where another knock at been made.

I yelled "whos there!" no one answered. I tried again "im gonna call the police!" no one answered. Again. This was a bad situation. Really bad.

I slowly unlocked the door. The knife facing infront of me. I was now turning the door knob.

I slammed it open. Although, i assumed a creepy ugly man will appear infront of me. I was the complete fucking opposite.

"Are you trying to kill me miss holmes." sir cleo. How does he even know where I live?
I mean. Why am I even surprise. He probably has his own private investigator to start with. "what are you doing here." I immediately said. "I don't think that's how you greet your clients miss Holmes." he said "well I'm not at work and to add, your not my client. So technically, your a stranger to me Mr stark." he stood quiet for a second, then spoke. "well I will need to talk about business with you miss, so I am now your client." he then walked in without any formal permission. I was in so much confusion. "oh, Mr! This is trespassing!" I exclaimed in such frustration. "I'm one of your clients Katherine." that cold bitch had the nerve to speak like I'm his friend!? "you are not my client so shut up! And so what if are? I am on my break, and if you want to me to make you a design, you have to make an appointment!" I tried pushing him out through the door but almost fell when he walked by himself. God damn that bitch. Though, instead of walking out like a normal human being himself. He closed the door and locked it. Woah Woah Woah, hold on.

"w- what are you do-" before I spat out the next word. He pinned against the main door, and covered my mouth with his long hands. Oh gosh...gosh help me. His hands felt like touching a perfectly sculptured man. I looked into his dark void gaze. "I just wanted to talk. I have no time to make a goddam appointment to your office." I pushed his hands off my body "fine, but this will only take 10 minutes!" he just simply shrugged and started walking in to the living room. No goddam no.

"No! I said 10 minutes We will just talk here, just here!" I surely know it was too late. Cleo had entered the living room.

"so you're a stripper?" I removed my coat while cleo lifted one of his eyebrows as he saw a stripper pole in the middle if the living room. "excuse me! This is an exercise." he glanced at as if he was imagining me dancing in the pole. "you have a very nice home Katherine." ofcourse it's nice. I'm an interior designer. This man has been questioning stupid questions, and it's annoying me. "let's get into business, shall we?" I said, ignoring his complement. I led him into my home office and sat him down. I didn't even realise he was checking me out. I glance below realizing I was in a small tight spaghetti strap green sundress. "I'm gonna change in a second." before I could run out the office. Cleo grab a hold of my wrist.

"please, don't bother." shit you "well, I don't feel comfortable so please. I have too change." he still hadn't let me go. "i have other things to do miss, so please let's make this fast." I just know he'll be checking. "fine." I harshly loosened his grip off me and sat down my chair. "so, what do you wanna discuss?" he now grinned in delight.