3

I'm so so sorry for the wait I was busy with school and still I am ,so I will try to post as soon as possible and I will be able to work only on this book since I will be very tried if I work on two books and learn for school. Now enjoy this chapter and sorry for the mistakes I made in chapter 1&2, enjoy ~

****************************************

No one pov

Dream and the SBI were at dre' apartment since tommy wanted to do a sleepover at dream's apartment.

"........."

"........"

"UNO!!" Wilbur screamed as tommy and techno groaned,they both losed the third time at uno. Tommy, techno and wilbur were playing uno while dream was making food whit Phil helping him.

"*Sight* this is the 3rd time,when are they going to shut up"dream said getting the food on the plates."I don't know,mate"Phil replied getting the popcorn so they can eat while watching a movie.

Phil put the popcorn on the  table and then said "I'm gonna search for a movie then we can go and eat while watching" he leaves after seeing dream nodding.Dream took the last bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave and set it to three minutes.

While he waited he got his phone out of his pocket and he saw that he had a few calls from his sister and mom. He called his mom first waiting for a few seconds till his mom answered.

"Hello?dream?" Dream heard his mom trough the phone "hello mom,how are you?"dream said "I'm doing fine,but why didn't you come yesterday,your sister and me were worried" she said " I'm sorry something happened and I couldn't come and I forgot about you guys,I'm so sorry!" He said.

"It's okey next time don't forget" she said "yes I won't, now I need to go"he said hearing the microwave dinging "bye,have a good night honey and stay safe"she said "I will mom,and bye stay safe too" and whit that he closed the call,put his phone in the pocket and got the bag of popcorn out of the microwave putting it in a bowl.

He got the bowls of popcorn and walked out of the kitchen going in the living room and set it on the table,then he walked back in the kitchen fallowed by Phil to help him take the dishes. After they bought the dishes in the living room and put it on the table.

His apartment has seven rooms, three guest rooms and 1 his,the bathroom, living room and then last the kitchen. Dream called Wilbur, techno and tommy in the living room since they were in his room playing UNO. [Now I want to play uno :( ]

Dream sat down on the ground taking a bowl of popcorn and looked forward at the tv seeing the film loading and didn't notice the person standing behind him till the person put him on there lap making him yelp at the sudden action.

"Wtf Wilbur"dream said "there wasn't enough space on the couch and plus this place is comfortable" he said making dream blush a bit "well I don't care,and there are other spots on the ground,so why here,if you want I can move on another spot" he said .

" No,your not going anywhere this place is more comfortable whit you on my lap,and I won't let you go"Wilbur said making dream blush "fine,fine"dream said not wanting to argue now.

The others were watching whit amusement written on there face,well two of them,the other was making sounds of gaging,he didn't like seeing couples begin lovely whit each other.

"Can we start the movie now" the chi- I mean tommy said annoyed " yeah sure," Phil said and started the movie.

Two and a half hours later ~

Phil, techno and wilbur were the only ones awake as the others two were asleep. Techno stopped the movie and taked(?) Tommy to his room fallowed by Phil who walked into one of the guest rooms.wilbur carried dream to his room and put him there,when he got to leave he was stopped by dream's arm holding his.

Since he didn't want to leave or wake dream up he lied bedside him and dream got more closer to Wilbur till he was cuddling him.

Wilbur of course got frustrated at his actions but didn't mind and went to sleep. " Do you think he will leave him when he will find out?" Techno said looking at his brother " I don't think so,he seems like a good guy" Phil said after a while.

" Now go to bed tomorrow is a busy day" he said after, techno groaned but obeyed and walked to the last unoccupied guest room. " Night Phil" " Night techno " and whit that they got to sleep not noticing the person stalking them from the window.

"He will be mine, and only mine just you wait ~" said ??? as he left.

T.B.C.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Words:873

Sorry this is short but I need to hurry since I need to go to sleep since it is to late rn for me,bye have a good day/night/morning or evening!!!!