4

Hello guys ,hope you are okey and healthy!!! Enjoy ~

The next day-------

Dream POV

*Ringgggg*

Ugh,fuc✞︎ing alarm.....I groaned getting up from the bed going to the bathroom to wash my face and take a shower.

After he finished his morning routine.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen making myself a cup of tea going to the living room taking a book from the self and going to the balcony to drink while reading in this peacefully morning.

"Good morning mate"I looked behind to see Phil closing the door to not wake up the others "eh?did I woke you up?" I said "no,no you didn't" I nodded my head "sit down,also do you want tea or coffee?" I said "tea please" I got up going to the kitchen to make another cup of tea.

After I finished I walked back to the balcony handing Phil his cup of tea "thanks mate" "your welcome."

We stayed like this for a few hours whit a comfortable silence enjoying this beautiful morning.

*Crash*

That sound startled both me and Phil,I immediately got up and going where the sound was coming from, Phil fallowing me shortly after.

The sound was coming from the kitchen,when we walked in I saw no one but the window was broken and  glass was everywhere, "huh?," Phil said sounding confused 'what the fuck happened ' I thought "dream?,Phil?" We heard a voice behind us "techno, Wilbur" Phil said.

I ignored them and walked to get a broom to start cleaning the glass "do you two know what happened?" He said (Phil) looking at the boys " no we just woke up hearing the crash and Tommy's still asleep" Wilbur said.

I whiped the floor to get the glass in a place so it will be easier, after I looked at the window I noticed something,a rock and something attached to it 'what the hell? Where did this come from ' I thought taking the rock getting a bit cut on the hand hissing at the pain the broom falling immediately after I put the other hand on the one where I cuted(?) myself a second ago whit the pice of glass attracting the attention to me.

"Are you okey dream?" Wilbur said getting close to me "y-yeah just a small cut" I said.."the fu¢k happened here?" Tommy said coming in the kitchen.

T.B.C

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it is short,I'm starting school next school and I will get even more busy so it will take a long time to update again