Chapter 16

Samantha

Damon and I went to the Boarding House. When we get inside, Stefan stands up from the couch.

"What is she doing here?" He asked the question towards Damon, while still looking at me. In a rather harsh tone if I may add!

"I invited her here. Is their a problem?" Damon asked, daring Stefan to say yes.

Stefan said nothing, only shaking his head. I smiled a kind smile at Damon. We head to his room and I immediately go to his bed laying down.

I was just thinking.

Now that I think about it I was a bitch. But to be fair, everyone does bend their back for the doppelganger. People would die for her, and I find that extremely stupid.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn to Damon, who was studying me from the door.

"Thank you." I told him.

He looked confused, "For what?"

"Defending me. I love you. And I'm not just saying that, I deeply mean it. We haven't known eachother long, but I am deeply in love with you. I don't want to lose you Damon." I told him but before he could speak I continued," And I'm scared. I'm scared your going to realize I'm not what you want. I scared your going to get bored and go back to Elena. I know you care for Elena and I'm fine with that, but I'm scared you won't love me anymore." I finished taking in a big breath.

Damon came and sat beside me on the bed. I placed my head on his chest as he combed back my hair with his fingers.

"Sam, I need you to believe I won't leave you. I love you. I will tell you as many times as you want, to get you to believe me. I'm not going to leave you, no one in their right mind would leave you and if they do their stupid. Nothing is going to stop me from loving you."

"Okay. I-I believe you."

"Good. Now, lay down and relax. Get some rest. I know your tired."

"Your right. I love you."

"And I love you."

*************************************

Hours later, I woke up and noticed Damon sleeping beside me. I get up from the bed. I wrote Damon a note telling him I went home.

Once I got home, I found a half naked Klaus leaning on the piano.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up angry and frightened.

"Leave Silas." He spat.

"Wait, what?! Its me Sam. Remember her? Me? What happened?"

"Sam? Its-Its really you?" He questioned.

"Uh, who else would it be?"

"Sam! Okay, I need you to get some pliers or something and help me get a piece of the white oak stake out my back."

What the hell?!

After getting some big plier looking thing, I was behind Klaus trying to find the stake piece, but I can't find nothing.

"I can't find anything Klaus. Theirs nothing here." I told him.

"Its in their. Find it or whenever I do get it out Damon is dead." He threatened.

I shoved the pliers in his back as he grunted.

"Don't be a asshole Klaus. I don't have to be doing this. I came here to hang out with my family, but if your going to be an arse I will leave."

"Your right I'm sorry. I'm - I don't feel it anymore. The pains gone."

Then suddenly Klaus started laughing.

"The stake was never there. Bloody brilliant."

"Okay, I just want to go to bed. Bye." I said going to my room, changing, and going to bed.