43) Vicky or Aditya?

3 days later

Amulyas Point of View

*****

It's been three days I had been admitted in the hospital. I was getting better even though my mind was utterly devasted. Aditya had been taking care of me. I was adamant that I'm not going to get any sort of treatment until he decides to get himself treated. The wounds he had was worser than me. I felt hollowness inside my heart after seeing him like that.

Three days I spent in solace yet also terrified. All the happenings kept playing inside my head giving me sleepless nights. I started having nightmares. Nightmares that just wouldn't go away. It felt like deep wound which is digging deeper and deeper. And the more I bled, the more I started loosing my senses.

Ever since Aditya had told me that there's something else about him that I doesn't know, I had been drowning inside. I felt like an empty pit all inside my stomach. I wanted to know the truth no matter what it is. But he'd been keeping it away from me, asking me to take care of my health first.

Seriously?

I wondered what the worse that could happen to someone. He pushed me away whenever I took this topic. That had thrown me off the edge. I lost all my patience. Today I'm going to confront him and learn the truth no matter whatever lame excuses he gives.

Aditya entered the room, breaking my chain of thoughts. I looked at him blankly. He'd been wearing a plaster since he had wound on his shoulder. His lips broke into a calm smile as he walked towards me.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked touching my forehead. I jerked his hands away and got up from the bed.

"Sweetheart...what happened. Is there something bothering you?"he asked, coming behind me. I remained mum, staring outside into the vastness. The windows had been covered with mist. Aditya stepped closer and pressed himself at me. I felt a jolt of shivers down my spine as he gently touched his chin to my left shoulder.

"Jaan. Talk to me"he whispered in my ears, Making me shut my eyes tight.

Damn.

"I don't want to. Please leave me alone for some time"I said and managed to move away from him.

"Amu. I know you're upset. But I'm right here. You can talk to me sweetheart. Tell me. What's wrong?"he asked.

"Do you want to know everything"I looked back at him.

"If it bothers you so much. Then yeah I do"he said. I scoffed at him.

"If you can keep things away from me I can too. You don't need to know everything Aditya. And stop bothering so much about me"I almost yelled at him. He sighed and tugged his palm inside his pocket.

"Amu please not again. I told you that you still need a lot of time to come out of this. You've to be healthy and-"I cut him off in between.

"I don't want to hear that again Aditya. I'm asking you to let to me know something which I deserve to know. If you don't say this now may be I'll never be this ready to bear all the pain. For god's sake. Please"I said and he fell silent. My heart heaved with hope.

"Sweetheart I wish I could. But I just don't think this is really the right time to discuss it with you"he said.

"I can't take this anymore. I just can't. I'm sick of this"I screamed as the last amount of patience I carried, slipped from my hands.

"What the f*ck are you hiding from me? I had enough of this. Just let me go or else tell me what the hell is that"I yelled in frustration. He caught my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I gasped and looked at him for his sudden action.