PRINCE CHARMING

"Busy nowdays aren't you?",she smirk as he and Jenny look in monitor for Ali's performance.Rizwan just give a sharp gaze to her as Shana show a pendrive that she retrieved from her mission earlier explained enough why she was there.Shana watch along Ali's performance before she make her move out,exchanging a gaze with Rizwan and Jenny as she raise up her hand slightly and nod.

**************************************

        "Watch over everything,Ali and shut IRIS off,"Rizwan slowly bite his lollipop and finish it before Shana walking out from the convenience store,stand next to Rizwan showing a can of coffee to him.Rizwan smirk and took the coffee taking a sip while Shana took her sip on her ice tea.She then pouting as she look at Rizwan guiding Ali again,"Why again you bringing me here today?To watch you being a good teacher isn't?",Shana say in pouting tone before Rizwan smirk and letting Ali try to figure out how to shut every information in IRIS as he conduct about what to do to Ali.

       "I just want to be cautious since aside Ali,you the one who know how IRIS operated in person.What?you think I am taking you here for a date?",Rizwan's laid back tone sound like a music to her ears with some teasing remarks.his eyes look down on his left,revealing Shana who lean her back on the brick wall finishing her ice tea when she reply his teasing remarks with a sarcasm."Yes,I know.I know,I am not even fitted in your woman of dream criteria.".Shana throw the can into the trash bin that located 2 meter from them before making a pouting face at Rizwan.While he just smirking and that smitk turn into a soft smile flashing at her before he look another way letting Ali wondering what is their's relationship is since Rizwan is a cold hearted type but the soft split second smile that he saw proving something else.

***********************************"
       "Err,uncle Bakar.is agent Rizwan and agent Shana have any relationship?they seems quite close and have chemistry mostly.Did they be friends for long time?",Ali ask innocently after he finish his last training with Rizwan this morning.Yet the soft smile that Rizwan gave to Shana that day still make him wondering about their relationship.

         "You don't know,they married to each other for quite long ago.But they never talk much about it and not much people that know.they are good agents,they don't mix personal and work.",Bakar explained leaving Ali's mouth gaping wide didn't expected that.

       "Still they both didn't take any action based on feelings.Not like you,Ali.",Alicia said in sarcastic tone letting Ali snapped from trying to process the whole new info that he just knew.Ali feel annoyed before he turn and walk out saying "Ish!!"