Because shes my girlfriend

The death eaters are in a meeting discussing what could be the way to win there war. It was Severus snape who first learned of a dark secret and was instructed by Dumbledore himself to inform the dark lord of this.

The repercussions, a 4 hour death eater meeting all on one subject. Y/n black, daughter of one of the lost generation of death eaters and a trusted ally of all now sitting at the table. Regulus black.

"Father if I may?" Mattheo started when his father started grilling the potions master with questions about how he knew of her when he didn't and if he was even telling the truth.

Voldemort stopped in his tracks and turned to look at his son. "What is it? My boy?" He whispered and Mattheo gulped, his father still made him impeccably nervous.

"I know for fact, that snape is telling the truth." He spoke calmly unsure of how his father would react to what he was about to tell him.

" how Mattheo?" He questioned and Mattheo twisted the ring in his finger that a special girl had given to him, infact the topic of this conversation.

"Because y/n, she is my girlfriend, and she's here. If you would allow me to retrieve her." Voldemort shocked that his son was dating his target he dropped his wand on the table. "Get her, now." Mattheo scurried from the table and up the stairs to his room where she had been hiding.

The minute Mattheo knocked in the specific way they agreed upon, y/n bounded to the door unlocking it and throwing her arms around her boyfriend. "It's been hours." She whispered and he nodded.

"I know my queen I'm sorry. Dad- he knows about you, about us and he wants to meet you." mattheo said as calmly was he could.

"is- is that safe?" she asked quietly and mattheo nodded, he needed to stay strong because he knew his girlfriend better then she did and he knew she was now a bundle of nerves. Not that he could blame her. "then we best not keep him waiting." she sighed allowing mattheo to lead her out of the room.

The minute mattheo reopened the door with his girl in tow every deatgeater turned and made a noise of astonishment.

" the resemblance os uncanny." the dark lord spoke when mattheo and y/n stood directly in front of him. That's when Voldemort grabbed her face and made her look him directly in the eyes and to everyone's surprise, even her boyfriends she made no effort to look away nor break eye contact.

The only person to stare evil right in the face and not look even the slightest bit afraid. In fact y/n looked in her element, staring him down. To the whole rooms surprise the dark lord was the first to look away.

"my my. What a strong one you are y/n. I can see why my son chose you."  y/n shrugged still looking at him. "perhaps that's why, considering he had no clue who I truly was till well after we got together."

"how exactly dod that, thing, happen?" he asked sitting down at the table inviting y/n to at next to him. Mattheo even though he had his own seat stood behind her bis hand on her shoulder. Daring anyone in the room to make a move on her with his eyes.

" I was at hogwarts, under an alias trying to learn more about my father and, when I came up empty I went to the person who would lead me to the source I should've started with. You my lord."

How she could Speak so calmly to someone known as the most evil wizard to ever have graced the Europe wozarding worl was oustounding and when Voldemort to divulge her thoughts he learnt why.

She was planning to become much much worse then him.

"you didn't come here for your father did you, my child. You came for guidmace, for toutorledge to complete and master your own ambitions?" he said smugly. This is what he needed.  The weapon to destroy everything.

"learn from the best. Everyone needs to start somewhere. You had the cave where my fatherater died, your son had the incident at wools orphanage and I have the murder of the man who ruined my life,  who works to make child solders instead of fighring his own battles. I have the anilation, of Albus Dumbledore. "