Sfw alphabet

A/n; Oh my god, I love him. This made it worse, so much worse.

Affection- what they like
At first he didn't do much because he didn't know how but now he will do it constantly in private and in public it took him a little longer but now without fail he gives you a temple kiss when he sees you after time apart, forehead kiss before a test or game and he holds your hand on the way to shared classes. In classes and meals his hand lives on your thigh and if you agree if your both horny he will give you a hand job.

Best friend- what they like
As your best friend nothing matters more to him then you. He is your biggest protector and will end anyone that dares to fuck with you. You will teach him how to be human

Cuddles - do they like it, when would they
After he warms up to you he will cuddle you obsessively, IN PRIVATE. In public, he's not huge on it but if either of you are upset he will hug you and it does not matter, if you ask for one and he will be all to happy to oblige.

Domestic- would they settle down? Would they cook n clean
Yes he would settle down with you. He never thought he would before because he didn't think he was worth loving let alone settling down but something about you has changed everything.

Ending- how would they dump you
If He really loves you breaking up with you never would have crossed his mind so if he has to break up with you it would be for something drastic and he would be crying during it . If he hadn't fallen in love with you or if you really fucked him up he would be cold and emotionless.

Fiancé- commitment
He would wait till say your early to mid 20's (21-25 ) but he would 100% give you a promise ring. He wants to marry you & he loves you. He would never let you go.

Gentle- physical and emotional
He would be so scared of physically harming you. He doesn't want to be like his father an don the rare rare Occassion he hurt you, it would break him. Emotionally it took a long, long time for him to open up but once he did you saw the boy that just wanna be loved :(

Hugs- do they like hugs
He loves hugs, it makes him feel loved.

I love you - how fast & how often
It took him a while, no shorter then 4 moths but when he says it you knew he meant it. He would say it after he opened up, possibly the same damn night.

Jealousy- how jealous r they? What do they do?
He is very jealous, he hates sharing you. You are his princess, his girl and no one that wants to live with intact bones and life would go after you. If so he would be by ur side with a hand on your waist, he would lead you away but the minute your safe and distracted he goes hunting for a cockheads jaw to break.

Kisses- where would they kiss you, where do ythey like to be kissed
He would kiss you on the temple and forehead as your quick kiss. He would kiss your lips when ever he damn wanted and if it was a spicy time kiss he goes for your tits or your collarbone. He loves to be kissed on his jaw by you because of his height you likely can't reach his cheek. It reminds him of all the times you gave him hickeys there during spicy time.

Little ones- what's he like around kids
He didn't like kids very much, not before you, now he would do what you wanted. If you want kids he'd be thrilled to oblige and he would be a brilliant father. If you didn't want kids he would be very happy with just you and maybe some fur children.

Mornings- what r they like
His morning voice- unmatched. he will be the biggest baby in the morning, grumpy if you wake him up to early and he would definitely need encouragement kisses.

Nights- what r they like
Horny - make out sessions. Relaxing music and cuddles.

Open- how open r they
He was not open until he trusted you then he becomes
open. If he was upset yes it would take coaxing but he would tell you what's wrong. He loves you.

Patience- how easily angered
He's Impeccably patient with you. If he's angry or in a bad mood he will get snappy but he wouldn't be mad at you for very long. He can't and when he realises he misses you he will give you huge ass romantic apology followed by princess treatment sex.

Quizzes- what they remember about you
He remembers everything important and most other things as well.

Security- how protective r they
He is Mattheo riddle- he is very very protective. Ridiculously. Good luck to anyone who fucks with you

True- how much effort would they put in to the relationship
He gives it everything he has when he realises it's real. He loves you and he will give you everything you ever wanted.

Ugly - there bad habits
His paranoia of becoming his father makes  him terrified of hurting you. Because of this he hates fighting with you and try's to avoid it all costs which means bottling up his feelings if he believes those feelings could disrupt your relationship.

Vanity- how much do they care about looks
He's Mattheo riddle, very very much. Mostly his hair ( some say he's worse then malfoy) and his muscles cause uhm toxic masculinity.

Whole- Would they feel incomplete without you
Yes, he dies without you, he loves you. Your his everything, you taught him how to be human.

Xtra- random head cannon
Mattheo; morning no, tits yes
You;get up
Mattheo; NO!
You; you don't move I don't move, that's what happens when you use my tits as pillows
Mattheo; then cuddle me until I wanna get up, since you can't move
You; I hate you
Mattheo; yeah yeah

Yuck- what they don't like
When you try to get attention from someone else to piss him off. You, are,his. Do not rile him up that way if you don't want a very very mad Mattheo.

Zzzz- sleep habits
Until he learns to trust people he will not have people watch him sleep. He would go to sleep after you, and wake up before you. After he trusts you he would not care.