FOUR.

CHAPTER FOUR.

THE MORNING SEEMED TO BE THE SAME AS ANY OTHER, FAR TOO EARLY, AND WITH EVERYONE ELSE BEING FAR TOO LOUD

THE MORNING SEEMED TO BE THE SAME AS ANY OTHER, FAR TOO EARLY, AND WITH EVERYONE ELSE BEING FAR TOO LOUD. Harvey had given up trying to get Estella out of bed that day, oddly enough, she guessed that he was just far too hungry, and she was being too resistant for him. Soon enough, however, she was making her way to the Great Hall, albeit, begrudgingly. When she entered, she expected to be able to walk over, practically unnoticed, to the Ravenclaw table.

However, it seemed that luck was not on her side today, not that it ever was when they were involved. There were whispers sounding through the room, specifically the Slytherin table. Or, well, a specific part of it.

"Hey, Carson!"

She cursed herself, turning around to the voice as a reflex. Yet, when she seen who had called out to her, his smirk and brown eyes staring back at her, she wished she had just ignored him.

"What?" She hissed, crossing her arms over her chest. Mattheo's friends surrounded him, including Theodore, Draco, Blaise and Connor, along with other people she didn't really bother to note. Mattheo beckoned her over, his hand waving her over, and although she knew what he was trying to do, she doesn't move off of her spot, like she is cemented to the ground.

He shrugged in response, seeing that she isn't planning on moving, "Alright then. We have a question for you."

"Hurry it up, then," Her patience, although always thin with them, was wearing on nonexistent. She felt annoyance bubbling in her stomach, and she just wanted to go sit with Harvey and get breakfast, which is no doubt going to be over soon. She didn't need any of this time wasting.

They murmured among the group, all with smirks on their faces. Immediately, she can tell that whatever they're doing, isn't good. Not that it ever was. Before they can speak to her, she turned around, about to start heading for the Ravenclaw table.

"How good was Connor?" Mattheo called from behind her, causing her step to falter slightly.

"What?"

Her eyes sift among the group. Theodore leaned over to Connor, who was sitting beside him, nudging him on the arm and whispering something that Estella couldn't hear. Her eyes catch onto his, and when they do, there's something mischievous glinting in his blue eyes, and it made her feel uneasy.

She knew what they were talking about and she hated it. She hated that people couldn't keep out of her business. She hated that people still chose to gossip and make up rumours at their grown age. She hated that they wouldn't leave her alone. She hated that it always seemed to be Mattheo and Theodore that liked to ruin her day just as it started.

Yet, worst of all, she hated that it was always the girl they tried to embarrass. Never the guy.

"You know," Theodore stopped for a second, propping his face up with his hand, trying to conceal the smirk that was evident on his face, getting bigger by the second, "How was the sex? I mean, we've heard a lot about it but we wanted to hear from the girl herself."