𝐂𝐡𝟐 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤! 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

You stood still. Watching as the large school seemed to tower over you. It nearly seemed like the school would come to life and eat you alive!

        You gathered up your courage and walked to the schools doors. You were about to enter the school, your hand on the push lever, but then something's pulled you from your train of thought.

        "Guys...guys...GUYS! Why is no one else wearing costumes...?" A curly head boy said to a another group of boys who seemed to be his friends.

        You giggled at all of their confusion. And pushed your way into the building. You take a small slip of paper out of your back packs small pocket and read what it said. "Locker 81's code....11 right, 21 left...09 right again?" You attempted to lift the small latch but it was still locked.

        "Need some help there?" You heard a flirtatious voice say.

        You turned your head to be met with a boy from the group. shaved head, dark skin, and 'Veckman' written n his shirt. (this is Lucas btw).

        "That would be nice, thank you." You replied with a soft smile of your face. He grabbed the small ripped piece of notebook paper. As he scrolled to the numbers with a look of confidence on his face you were almost sure he would get it open for you. But then, as he tried to lift the latch on the locker door, it was still locked.

        "Oh, uhm. Let me try it again." He stuttered nervously. You hear giggles and snickers from on-lookers. He just kept struggling.

        "My god you really are pathetic, here let me try before you make her late to class." A pretty girl with red hair stated. She snatched the piece of ripped paper and witching about 10 seconds.

*click* (she rlly just stole his bitch)

        "Thank you!" You said.

        She let her skateboard back down and skated off.

        "I could have done that by the way" The boy said. "My name is Lucas by the way." "(Y/N)." You responded. " A pretty name for a pretty lady." You rolled your eye jokingly. "Uh-uhm, well i just wanted to ask. Would you like to go trick or treating with me and my friends?"

        "Yeah sure!" You happily accepted, finally making a real friend. You smiled at him and walked off to your next class.

        "7 pm...SHARP!!"

        "Woah" Lucas said at the same time as his friend who seemed to be spying on him. Both basked in amazement of his coolness.

                                                        "Ultimate rizz."

Time skip to after school

        As you walked out of the school building, you could see the four boys walking out and getting onto their bikes. You turned your head and saw a saw drive up, but instead of your mom being inside, it was your butler.

        You quickly moved over to get inside the car but something caught your attention. A car Swerved into school premises, creating lots of smoke. You heard a hefty stomp, and saw a tall guy step out. He had a mullet, sunglasses, and a jean jacket. Loud rock music was blasting from his car. He was smoking a cigarette as is the smoke from his car wasn't enough smoke for one day. (I said smoke 3 times in one sentence help)

        You felt a brush of air go past you and saw the red head from earlier walk up to the guy. They seemed to have a small argument but they eventually got into the car together.

        You took this as a sign to get into your car before you got left behind. "How was your day, miss y/n?" Your butler said. "It was nice, thank you." You responded kindly. You two sat in silence for the rest of the ride, other than whatever was on the radio.

        On the road you noticed a blue Camaro. You recognized this as the car the cool redhead and her dad or brother got into. Ahead of them was a group of kids on bikes,you also recognized them. This time, as the guy who tried flirting with you and his friends who argued over ghostbuster characters.

        Your car slowly caught up with the redheads car. To be friendly, you waved out of the window to the redhead and her brother (you assumed) not forgetting to flash a kind smile. The redhead looked quite embarrassed but the brother just seemed confused.

        "God, are people not used to a little kindness around here?" You mumbled. The brother rolled his eyes and sped up his car. You noticed he was going a bit to fast when he started to catch up a little to close on the group of kids. You quickly rolled down your window and shouted, "Hey! Could you please slow down, there's a group of kids!!".

        You attempts to catch his attention went to waste as he sped up anyway. Out of the back window you could see the two arguing. The redhead leaned over and took the wheel. The car went swerving and luckily missed the kids. As your car passed you looked back and made sure all the kids were okay.

        You looked back at the car and shouted. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?"

        You were almost sure they hadn't heard you so you stuck your head back into you car. You rolled your eyes and groaned. You were so tired already.

        Time skip to around 6:30 ish

        You were getting dressed in your Freddy Kruger outfit. A blue and black striped sweater, black jean pants, a brown hat, and silver claws.

        "I'm ready!" You said, ready to go hang out with some friends for the first time in a while.

Hope you guys liked this part! I will try to update atleast every week. Tell me what you guys think, is the pace good? Is my phrasing good? More details, less details? I will be making longer chapters after reader and the party know eachother more,especially max. Thank you for reading!