i l̶o̶v̶e̶ hate your-...

10 | 08 | 22

there's something about you that's mesmerizing to me.

your hazel eyes,

the way you smile with it.

the way they squint whenever you're looking at something far away.

how it's always filled with love and compassion.

sometimes i wonder what it would be like if i were the one in his position.

your hair,

i love the way it sways elegantly as you pass by.

your movements,

how you speak with your hands.

the way you act so giddy when you're talking about your interests.

i wish i was the one you're talking to as you talk about these things.

isn't it funny how i love you yet can't bring myself to tell you

now that it's too late it's all coming down.

the way i used to love everything about you, became hatred with no reason why.

i love you

i love your eyes, adorned with those hexagonal eyeglasses of yours.

i love your hair, how it bounces every time you get excited, or how it sways with the wind as you walk in front of me.

i love the way you were, how you talked excitingly as we talked about hatsune miku or your favorite visual novels.

why is it that i've come to hate everything about you, even though it was my fault that i never came to you.

hate might be too strong of a word but, i hate that he came first before i could.

i love you Ike Eveland, but i hate the fact that the time for me was too late to say so.